MandA60VISE

Fighting games with easy Plainums?

84 posts in this topic

I just want to wail mindlessly on AI for a bit with little to no online requirements. I already have 2/ 3 Under Night plats and Soul Calibur VI and am planning on getting Tekken 7. I'm just curious if there's anymore games I'm missing. Looking at the fighting game genre tag this site has is atrocious. Bayonetta and Vanquish are under that tag for heaven's sake. As well, searching Google for "easy 'fighting' game platinum trophies" only gave me lists of easy platinums ignoring the fighting game requirement. I'm okay with PS3 or Vita games as well.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mortal Kombat 11 comes to mind! It's a lot easier in comparison to its predecessors and the online trophies are much more manageable. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle (PS3)

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven (PS4)

 

I suck at fighting games, like, I’m realllllly bad at them. But I was able to platinum these games each within a day. Also JoJo.

 

(Edit) just remembered Eyes of Heaven has an online trophy, so you might need to find a few people to help with that.

Edited by Aergia-Requiem
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round isn’t hard. Now I’m working on Dead Or Alive 6 and the platinum is uncommon, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Both games do have online trophies.

Edited by CupcakeMixx
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easiest by far is Tekken 7 platinum wise. It shouldn't take you too long to do it.

Other rather decent ones to platinum are Mortal Kombat 11, Samurai Shodown, Under Night In-Birth. They are rather easy but not completely free aka you still have to play for that platinum.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, CupcakeMixx said:

Dead Or Alive 5 isn’t hard. Now I’m working on Dead Or Alive 6 and the platinum is uncommon, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Both games do have online trophies.

You must be talking about DOA5U or DOA5LR because vanilla DOA5 is one of the hardest FG's to plat. 

 

Anyways I would say MK11, DOA6, Under Night in Birth (Both versions), Samurai Shodown and Fighting EX Layer are the easy fighting games you have left on PS4 that you can still plat.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CupcakeMixx said:

Dead Or Alive 5 isn’t hard. Now I’m working on Dead Or Alive 6 and the platinum is uncommon, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Both games do have online trophies.

 

which version of DOA5? ps3 or ps4?

I think I got every offline trophy in DOA5 Last Round ( ps3 ) but for the love of God I can't play any online match even in training mode with throw down is On no one will join, I switched regions still not helping.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

You must be talking about DOA5U or DOA5LR because vanilla DOA5 is one of the hardest FG's to plat. 

 

Anyways I would say MK11, DOA6, Under Night in Birth (Both versions), Samurai Shodown and Fighting EX Layer are the easy fighting games you have left on PS4 that you can still plat.

Yes I meant Last Round. I already edited it :’)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, CupcakeMixx said:

Yes I meant Last Round. I already edited it :’)

I figured lol :P

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

 

which version of DOA5? ps3 or ps4?

I think I got every offline trophy in DOA5 Last Round ( ps3 ) but for the love of God I can't play any online match even in training mode with throw down is On no one will join, I switched regions still not helping.

Ps4 Last Round version. It has been a while since I played it, but I remember that trophy being annoying. I can try to help you out if you’re interested

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CupcakeMixx said:

Ps4 Last Round version. It has been a while since I played it, but I remember that trophy being annoying. I can try to help you out if you’re interested

 

I only got the ps3 version of last round at the moment, been trying to upgrade to the ps4 version but every time I get the chance I put my money on something else.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Soul Calibur 6 can't be too hard if I managed to get it. Not without tons of frustrating at winning online [I choke hard, lot of matches where I had 2 wins and then lost 3 times in a row to pressure]. And that one trophy for winning whatever amount of those one types of missions, but using a specific character's weapon and combo made it easier in the end. I think it was the pirate like dude, idk been awhile.


But i'm terrible at fighting games, and I managed it.

 

edit; and I see you mentioned having it already... xP

Edited by Elvick_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically every single Tekken game so far is easy to Platinum.

 

Tekken 7 is doable in like a day, the only hard trophies may be the one to defeat Akuma in Story Mode but lowering the difficulty makes the fight a joke, and the one to play in Tournament Mode Online, because this mode is pretty much dead, but you can simply boost.

 

Tekken Tag 2 is also easy, only a bit grinding to get the Tekken Lord rank and to complete 100% the Fighting Lab Mode.

 

Tekken Tag 1 HD is really easy, its trophies are a bit tricky because they require specific moves to be performed, but guides will help you; maybe the only hard trophies are the one that require to beat the game on high difficulty level, but CPU is stupid and there are certain moves it keeps eating regardless of the difficulty, such as Kazuya's roundhouse kicks.

 

Tekken 6 despite its rarity is easier than it seems: the online is still active and doable alone in a couple of hours, maybe you may have difficulties in certain hard stages of the Campaign, but remember what I said about the CPU before ;) And in the end, beating Nancy in Arcade is actually really really simple, she only has like 10 moves and once you know which ones have to be blocked and which ones have to be stepped you'll kick her ass in a moment. Also there are some hilarious videos on YouTube where a guy beat her by literally just spamming one single move all the time, lol.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soul Calibur II HD Online was really easy, it only took me a few days, you can boost the simple online trophies in 10 minutes.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Samurai Shodown (2019). Online very shirt, single player super easy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DOA 5 Last Round 

JoJo: Eyes of Heaven

Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel 

Tekken 7

Soul Calibur VI

 

I bought a copy of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle recently which I'll need to boost. From the trophy guide on this site, it only takes less than 10 hours to plat.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Hero One's Justice

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8057-my-hero-ones-justice

 

My Hero One's Justice 2

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10503-my-hero-ones-justice-2

 

I don't have the platinum on either them yet but I started the first My Hero Academia game and the trophies are easy. Just a little grindy but nothing too bad. I just haven't finished getting the plat because I wanna catch up on watching the anime first.

The second My Hero Academia game has pretty easy looking trophies just like the first game from it seems like. 😊

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

everyone seems to be forgetting PlayStation all stars was an easy fighting game, key word in was, as not sure if the online is up still

Edited by KANERKB
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, thekingsman123 said:

DOA 5 Last Round 

JoJo: Eyes of Heaven

Nitro+ Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel 

Tekken 7

Soul Calibur VI

 

I bought a copy of Blazblue Cross Tag Battle recently which I'll need to boost. From the trophy guide on this site, it only takes less than 10 hours to plat.

Don't forget JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle, that was an easy platinum that requires little effort to get.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

everyone seems to be forgetting PlayStation all stars was an easy fighting game, key word in was, as not sure if the online is up still

Wouldn't call it a typical "fighting" game - that's brawler type.

 

And online has been shut down in... Jan 2019.

Edited by Smashero
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smashero said:

Wouldn't call it a typical "fighting" game - that's brawler type.

 

And online has been shot down in... Jan 2019.

ah I thought so for the online but as for it being a brawler I would still class it as a fighting game but yeah. but if I were to name another marvel vs Capcom infinity

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

ah I thought so for the online but as for it being a brawler I would still class it as a fighting game but yeah. but if I were to name another marvel vs Capcom infinity

You mean this one?

 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8115-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-trophy-guide

Ultra Rare 1.39%... Have some doubts that it is easy having in mind other MvC games...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.