Fighting games with easy Plainums?

MandA60VISE

5 minutes ago, Smashero said:

You mean this one?

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8115-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-trophy-guide

Ultra Rare 1.39%... Have some doubts that it is easy having in mind other MvC games...

well from what my friends said it is far easier to the other games in the series. much better then 3 and the complete pack of 3 just grindy.

3 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

which version of DOA5? ps3 or ps4?

I think I got every offline trophy in DOA5 Last Round ( ps3 ) but for the love of God I can't play any online match even in training mode with throw down is On no one will join, I switched regions still not helping.

Get a booster be it another player or a second PS3 and make sure you stick around the same rank. I did the standard version, not Last Round, but I expect that might be the issue as me and the guy I boosted them with had the same issue where we wouldn't find each other, but started being able to once we got our ranks close enough to each other. 

Of course I recall a guy with this issue saying to me that what I said didn't fix it so maybe that ain't it... but worth a try I'd say.

No one mentioned Dengeki Bunko games. They are super easy, just grind. Blazblue: Calamity Trigger is very easy, as well. 

EDIT.

I heard Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX is a lot of easier than the original Arcana Heart 3. Can't say how easy it is, though.

Edited by Neku-tan
  • Like 2

Both Degennki Bunko Fighting Climax games, but especially Ignition. the first DBFC is grindy as theres a trophy basically for winning 1000 rounds, but Ignition can be done in under 3 hours (first time is probably more like 5-6), and most of that time is arcade mode with each character.

Nitro+ blasterz is also pretty quick and easy.

SNK Heroines is easy but a grind. An update made one of the harder trophies easier due to DLC characters being added. you have to clear round 30 of survival and you used to face the boss character every 15 rounds, meaning round 30 was tougher. but now you only need to fight the boss once.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

No one mentioned Dengeki Bunko games. They are super easy, just grind. Blazblue: Calamity Trigger is very easy, as well. 

EDIT.

I heard Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX is a lot of easier than the original Arcana Heart 3. Can't say how easy it is, though.

AH3LM is easier than AH3 because it doesn't have the insane character specific trophies (still missing 1), but it's not exactly all that much easier, because it has a lot of trophies related to fights with SNK Boss style enemies (Score Attack, Survival, Time Attack), plus the trials... 

I would call it differently hard instead of much easier.. 

As for easy ones, I think all have already been mentioned.. 

- Fighting EX Layers

- Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (and Calamity Trigger on PS3) 

- Samurai Shodown (newest one) 

- Any Tekken and Soul Calibur games (although SC5 is a major grind) 

- Mortal Kombat are usually long grinds, but MK11 isn't that long of a grind after the reduction of the requirements for the heads to drop. 

- Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and Ultimate (DoA6 is easy, but you can't boost the online win streak, that's likely the only hard thing in it)

- Nitroplus Blazterz

- Under Night in-birth (all games)

- SNK Heroines, somewhat easy, the only hard thing is the survival that's quite annoying (but there's a way to chease it, since the AI is bad with special moves that end in throws). 

I didn't found Guilty Gear Xrd Sign particularly hard, but was quite grindy. 

I'm leaving arena blawlers out of that list, but My Hero Academy is quite easy (and not grindy if you attempt to get S rank in all story mode, not hard) and I barely remember the Jojo's game that I played, so I believe that it was extremely easy.. 

I'm leaving One Piece (Jump Force and the like) and Dragon Ball games out because while not exactly hard, they usually are quite grindy. 

Similarly, I'm finding Black Clover way harder than the guide says (Hard mode story missions).. 

I have Granblue, but I have yet to play it, so, I'm not mentioning it on my lists, since I tried to base it on my personal experience. 

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 3

On 07/07/2020 at 8:32 AM, KenjiCBZ said:

Tekken Tag 1 HD is really easy, its trophies are a bit tricky because they require specific moves to be performed, but guides will help you; maybe the only hard trophies are the one that require to beat the game on high difficulty level, but CPU is stupid and there are certain moves it keeps eating regardless of the difficulty, such as Kazuya's roundhouse kicks.

Tekken Tag HD?? What?? I’ve never seen that on the store or anything

Edited by Keidah
It posted 3 times

9 minutes ago, Keidah said:

Tekken Tag HD?? What?? I’ve never seen that on the store or anything

It's available with Tekken Hybrid, which only exist in retail: Tekken Hybrid includes the movie Tekken Blood Vengeance, Tekken Tag 2 Prologue (Easy 100% but no Platinum) and Tekken Tag 1 HD.

I would recommend Granblue Fantasy Versus. It does have a few online trophies but they can all be done very quickly and easily in literally just a couple matches. Then that game also has an RPG mode which I found really fun and different for a fighter game. I also made a trophy guide for it if you're interested. https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9910-granblue-fantasy-versus-trophy-guide

Otherwise I'd say something like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax or it's sequel Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition. Both are fairly easy with a lot of story/arcade fights. The first game just has 1 online trophy for playing literally just 1 match online. The second game has no multiplayer trophies. 

And I've seen Dead or Alive 5 LR and Dead or Alive 6 both being mentioned. While these aren't technically hard they aren't easy either. Both of these games have several trophies related to training mode where you have to complete combos with characters. These combos range from easy to very complex with precise button input timing. If you are not good at fighting games and are unable to pull off complex combos even with the button prompts on screen, avoid these games. Also, they both have trophies for fighting in 100 matches online and if you don't want to fight online much as also stated in the OP, avoid these games. Plus DoA6 has a trophy for winning 5 online matches in a row which can be a real pain given how they match you up. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

And I've seen Dead or Alive 5 LR and Dead or Alive 6 both being mentioned. While these aren't technically hard they aren't easy either. Both of these games have several trophies related to training mode where you have to complete combos with characters. These combos range from easy to very complex with precise button input timing. If you are not good at fighting games and are unable to pull off complex combos even with the button prompts on screen, avoid these games.

I agree with that.  I have all the Dead or Alive 5 LR trophies expect the training and combo ones.  Someone good at fighting games could knock them out in minutes, but I can't pull them off after many (many) hours of trying, I'm just not agile enough on the buttons.