Fighting games with easy Plainums?

MandA60VISE

There is a lot of easy fighting game plats. Additionally the more you play fighting games, the easier the harder ones will become.

I've got the platinum in a lot of them across my accounts and here is how I would rate them:

Braindead Easy:

• BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
  • Tekken Tag HD
  • Aquapazza
  • Samurai Shodown
  • SoulCalibur 2
  • Dead or Alive 6
  • Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Ultimate)

Easy:

• Tekken 6
  • BlazBlue Calamity Trigger
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Granblue Fantasy Versus

Easy but Grindy:

• Street Fighter x Tekken
  • BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
  • Arcana Heart 3
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • Fighting Ex Layer

That would be the easiest one I have played and can think of right now.

• Like 1

If Japan-only games are an option, then I can also recommend Phantom Breaker Extra. It's a pretty straight forward platinum, and there are trophy guides out there to help you if you don't speak/understand Japanese. It can be completed in under 10 hours (Personally, I had around 7 hours of playtime at the end), but it also has six online trophies, and I'm not really sure if the servers are still up.

Oh, and it also features Kurisu from Steins;Gate and Rimi from Chaos;Head as guest characters. :awesome:

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 1

On 8.07.2020 at 5:18 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

AH3LM is easier than AH3 because it doesn't have the insane character specific trophies (still missing 1)

You mean "on the streets and so forth"? Hmm.. that one wasn't that bad if you know when to pause. Atatatatatata trophy was harder and also the last trophy I get. I literally broke my controller... ?

5 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

You mean "on the streets and so forth"? Hmm.. that one wasn't that bad if you know when to pause. Atatatatatata trophy was harder and also the last trophy I get. I literally broke my controller... 1f605.png

While I'm only missing the "On the Streets of so forth...", I wasn't limiting the difficulty to that one, the Atatatatatata is just bs, and I remember there being at least 1 other that was quite annoying (something about perfect input a combo or something). 

I actually never managed to get the hang of that pause thing.... And I also tried a bit with the simple layout, but I was always missing the very last move of the combo... 

Said that, I haven't tried it in ages... But recently I became slightly interested in trying again to make 1 of the AH3 games my 300th plat because of the plat name.. 

• Like 1

On 7/9/2020 at 1:13 PM, Hanamaru Kunikida said:

If Japan-only games are an option, then I can also recommend Phantom Breaker Extra. It's a pretty straight forward platinum, and there are trophy guides out there to help you if you don't speak/understand Japanese. It can be completed in under 10 hours (Personally, I had around 7 hours of playtime at the end), but it also has six online trophies, and I'm not really sure if the servers are still up.

Oh, and it also features Kurisu from Steins;Gate and Rimi from Chaos;Head as guest characters. :awesome:

Kurisu in a fighting game? Sign me up. Still hoping they'll officially translate Chaos;Head, even if it's just for PC.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:32 AM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

There is a lot of easy fighting game plats. Additionally the more you play fighting games, the easier the harder ones will become.

I've got the platinum in a lot of them across my accounts and here is how I would rate them:

Braindead Easy:

• Tekken Tag HD
  • Aquapazza
  • Samurai Shodown
  • SoulCalibur 2
  • Dead or Alive 6

Easy:

• Tekken 6
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Easy but Grindy:

• Arcana Heart 3
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • Fighting Ex Layer

I feel you are being disingenuous as heck to suggest MVC3 is easy. The mission trials will devastate most players. Plus you have to really luck out to get a match against a certain player for one of the online trophies. There's a reason it's an ultra rare Plat.

I also disagree with others that Degennki Bunko Fighting Climax (orig) is easy. The score, survival and time trophies are annoying as heck as there really isnt a one solution fits approach.

If you have a boosting partner or second console I would add Blade Strangers to the List, it's just grindy.

Edited by Startyde
  • Like 3

All of my suggestions have been mentioned, but I'll go ahead and reiterate them. SNK Heroines is pretty simple except for Survival sometimes, but it's completely doable. Blazeblue: Cross Tag is simple too, there's a handful of online trophies but nothing that isn't boostable. Samurai Shodown is easy minus story mode on occasion, it's also an excellent game for beginners imo so I really recommend it even if you aren't trophy hunting. And there's a couple of the SNK games that don't have a platinum that would be good if you're okay with just getting 100%s, like Garou and The Last Blade 2. Both are easy lists, Garou does have online stuff but I was able to find a boosting partner on here pretty easily :D

Edited by MissShake

1 hour ago, Startyde said:

I feel you are being disingenuous as heck to suggest MVC3 is easy. The mission trials will devastate most players. Plus you have to really luck out to get a match against a certain player for one of the online trophies. There's a reason it's an ultra rare Plat.

I also disagree with others that Degennki Bunko Fighting Climax (orig) is easy. The score, survival and time trophies are annoying as heck as there really isnt a one solution fits approach.

If you have a boosting partner or second console I would add Blade Strangers to the List, it's just grindy.

Not really, it was my honest opinion. In 2012 while being a newcomer to fighting games and not having played a MvC game in my life it took me a week to finish all the trophies except fighting someone of 1st class rank.

I only started playing fighting games in 2010 and still was able to finish MvC3 super fast, Ultimate MvC3 is way harder than that. In vanilla marvel you can leave out 40 trials, 60 if you have the dlc characters. Trials 1-7 are always braindead so that already makes 36 x 7 = 252 (266 with dlc) Trials you get basically efortless. You don't even have to finish a single mission 10 if you don't feel like doing it and there is a lot of easy missions 10 anyway. The only trophy that is STUPID not hard is finding someone of 1st class as you said.

On 9.7.2020 at 5:19 PM, Gommes_ said:

Sorry man but Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is not easy. Particularly not for people who are new to fighting games. It is easier than the Ultimate version but definitely not easy! The trials can be really hard, especially since you cant buy the DLC characters anymore to have more room for errors and such. Also Street Fighter X Tekken can be really hard when doing this mission mode. This is nothing for people who look for an easy platinum. Beating Akuma and Ogre is tough.

Street Fighter x Tekken is another case of overrated difficulty. There are SO MANY ways of doing the missions. Doesn't change the fact that SFxTK trophy list is pure shit - doing all the finish a metric shit ton of times is just boring. (love the gameplay though)

The problem with overrating difficulty of fighting games is the fact that people are lazy. When they can't spam a single move they call a game hard automatically. Let me tell you a secret: invest 30 min to understand the game mechanics and your life will become easier, I promise you that.

My list was an honest opinion, didn't try to be dishonest or anything. Only cause you have to practice the game for a bit doesn't make it hard in my opinion, that is why I added the "braindead easy" section where you get the plat for basically starting the game and fucking around a bit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Not really, it was my honest opinion. In 2012 while being a newcomer to fighting games and not having played a MvC game in my life it took me a week to finish all the trophies except fighting someone of 1st class rank.

I only started playing fighting games in 2010 and still was able to finish MvC3 super fast, Ultimate MvC3 is way harder than that. In vanilla marvel you can leave out 40 trials, 60 if you have the dlc characters. Trials 1-7 are always braindead so that already makes 36 x 7 = 252 (266 with dlc) Trials you get basically efortless. You don't even have to finish a single mission 10 if you don't feel like doing it and there is a lot of easy missions 10 anyway. The only trophy that is STUPID not hard is finding someone of 1st class as you said.

Street Fighter x Tekken is another case of overrated difficulty. There are SO MANY ways of doing the missions. Doesn't change the fact that SFxTK trophy list is pure shit - doing all the finish a metric shit ton of times is just boring. (love the gameplay though)

The problem with overrating difficulty of fighting games is the fact that people are lazy. When they can't spam a single move they call a game hard automatically. Let me tell you a secret: invest 30 min to understand the game mechanics and your life will become easier, I promise you that.

My list was an honest opinion, didn't try to be dishonest or anything. Only cause you have to practice the game for a bit doesn't make it hard in my opinion, that is why I added the "braindead easy" section where you get the plat for basically starting the game and fucking around a bit.

To some extent i do agree. The missions in MvC3 are very doable with practice HOWEVER the player will need a bit of dexterity. Like i myself couldn’t do these missions 8 years ago because i just didn’t have it in me. But I returned last year and managed the required % through some muscle memory and dexterity. Most people don’t have this dexterity needed to perform all these combos because it’s something you build over time.
Also about mentioning people giving up, of course different people have different patient levels, some more than others but I think this ties with dexterity. No matter how long it’s been, they can’t perform these long combos. So i still wouldn't say it’s easy but doable yes but each opinion to their own i suppose :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I wasn't really talking about my perspective on the games. Maybe a little :). If you are not into fighting games or a new to them Street Fighter X Tekken can still be really tough. Besides 2 missions it was fairly easy but for people who barely have any experience with fighting games? No way. I also think that they will struggle with some trials, since doing combos requires some sort of skill people who usually play other games don't have. Even some combos in Dead or Alive 6 are something to consider when it comes to difficulty. For beginners of course.

On 07/07/2020 at 9:33 AM, KxwaiiFloof said:

My Hero One's Justice

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8057-my-hero-ones-justice

My Hero One's Justice 2

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10503-my-hero-ones-justice-2

I don't have the platinum on either them yet but I started the first My Hero Academia game and the trophies are easy. Just a little grindy but nothing too bad. I just haven't finished getting the plat because I wanna catch up on watching the anime first.

The second My Hero Academia game has pretty easy looking trophies just like the first game from it seems like. 1f60a.png

They are both the same, but the 2nd has more grinding with 50 arcade runs.

• Like 1

I'd recommend Arcana Heart 3: Love Max, specifically the EU version for the PS3.  Check it out! https://psnprofiles.com/session/214236-arcana-heart-3-love-max

There's even a guy right there, ready to boost all those easy online trophies with you!!  (Who, by the way, has been there for the last 3-4 weeks, searching in vain)  Getting these easy online trophies done would allow you to easily obtain the equally easy offline trophies afterwards, thus obtaining your easy fighting game platinum!!  When circumstances conspire in such a way to present a fighting game platinum on a silver platter as it were, you owe it to yourself to capitalise upon them!

Edited by WakeUpHP

On 7/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, CupcakeMixx said:

Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round isn’t hard. Now I’m working on Dead Or Alive 6 and the platinum is uncommon, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Both games do have online trophies.

its an easy 11/10 for me, challenge is hard, the timing is harsh for noob like me and so much button input.

On 08/07/2020 at 4:32 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Braindead Easy:

• Tekken Tag HD
  • Aquapazza
  • Samurai Shodown
  • SoulCalibur 2
  • Dead or Alive 6

Easy:

• Tekken 6
  • Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Easy but Grindy:

• Arcana Heart 3
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ
  • Fighting Ex Layer

I don't think any of these fighting games can be classified as "braindead easy".  Braindead easy to me implies the game is an utter cakewalk in the sense of the EZPZ type games such as Gravity Duck, Milo's Quest etc.  The only fighting game that falls into that category is the recent Superhero X.  Games like Dead or Alive 6 can probably be done very quickly for certain players but are going to be a real struggle for others.  That said the original poster does seem to have some decent pedigree already within the genre so would probably find your list very helpful.      

Edited by PondNewt

4 hours ago, WakeUpHP said:

I'd recommend Arcana Heart 3: Love Max, specifically the EU version for the PS3.  Check it out! https://psnprofiles.com/session/214236-arcana-heart-3-love-max

There's even a guy right there, ready to boost all those easy online trophies with you!!  (Who, by the way, has been there for the last 3-4 weeks, searching in vain)  Getting these easy online trophies done would allow you to easily obtain the equally easy offline trophies afterwards, thus obtaining your easy fighting game platinum!!  When circumstances conspire in such a way to present a fighting game platinum on a silver platter as it were, you owe it to yourself to capitalise upon them!

Yeah its really not that easy for a completely new player to get platinum. Not really one i would recommend to a beginner. 

On 7/9/2020 at 10:19 AM, Gommes_ said:

Sorry man but Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is not easy. Particularly not for people who are new to fighting games. It is easier than the Ultimate version but definitely not easy! The trials can be really hard, especially since you cant buy the DLC characters anymore to have more room for errors and such. Also Street Fighter X Tekken can be really hard when doing this mission mode. This is nothing for people who look for an easy platinum. Beating Akuma and Ogre is tough.

I was thinking the same thing! Dont get this person to purchase that game thinking its easy! ITs like sf IV lol

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 7:24 PM, Vergil said:

Yeah its really not that easy for a completely new player to get platinum. Not really one i would recommend to a beginner. 

A libelous remark!

Clearly a man who is envious of OP's imminent easy fighting game platinum and is now spreading calumny in order to prevent him from enjoying the gentle park stroll towards that most facile of honours.