Revenue trophies trick/cheat

Hi,

I just found an easy way to unlock both revenue trophies (100k and 200k).

The game counts any kind of money that comes in (rent from shops, room etc.) as revenue - even money you get from loans!

You can abuse this if you have enough cash in the bank. A good place to do this is the Last Resort Scenario.

If you have a quite nice hotel going on, you will be easily making 10k a day or more after a while. Simply play until you have around 200k in the bank. Then go to the loans, take the 20k loan and repay it immediately. This will count as 20k revenue. Do this 10 times in a row et voilà - 200k revenue trophy popped!

You can pop both the 100k and 200k at the same time with this method, if you don't have the 100k yet.

This does not count as profit though, so it doesn't help to get the profit trophies.

BTW the Last Resort Scenario is also a good one to get the 100 floor trophy (simply build a one tile floor up to 100 as soon as you have the Height Limit unlocked) and it's also one of the easier ones to get a gold medal in.

• 2 months later...

Another couple of tips for anyone new to the game is to do the scenarios first if you can figure them out when you first start. Most of the other trophies besides getting the 5 gold medals in scenarios can be received naturally by playing through the scenarios without the need for a regular game. 

The second is once you have a building running on its own (even early on) and are making a profit save your game, turn off the nightly recap of the days earnings and let it run overnight. As long as your building didn't collapse you should wake up in the morning with a ton of money and the other resources. This was especially true on the hotel challenge because it was very slow going for a while but once I got the building stable with maintenance I did this and ended up with enough cash on hand to buy basically anything I wanted without worries.