HELP! Someone else’s Media is on my PSN profile

LoveInHell

I checked my profile just now and these random videos appeared under the “Media” tab, they are not mine. They’re video clips uploaded on Youtube by someone with a similar name to mine.

Now, I don’t want some random person’s stuff on my profile, how do I delete Media?

I messaged the guy and he said he had no idea and the videos are normally private, but I can watch them. I then looked this up online and read two comments of people having the same thing happening: media on their profile that is not theirs but who have a very similar username.

Edited by LoveInHell

23 hours ago, ParadoxPR said:

Same thing is happening to me and there's no way to delete media unless you do it from YouTube itself which doesn't apply in this case. I guess it is some sort of bug?

I think it was a bug cause now it disappeared, hope it stays that way.

Edited by LoveInHell

It seems to be a bug. It's happened to me. My screenshots and activity feed keep messing up too. At the moment one of the first screenshots I uploaded is up the top like it's the last one I uploaded and on my activity feed if I try and delete something more often than not it doesn't delete. 

I have this issue as well.

A friend of mine made me notice that another user with a similar ID, who is not involved with me in any way, have their activity into mine.

Some days after, another friend told me to have the same issue, some other PSN user, not involved with him, have their activity in his.

I checked my friends and indeed some of them have this same problem.

I assume the psn has just fucked up... again.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had this happen to me in this way, but a weird thing did happen a couple of days back. 

A gamer who I presume was off here or on the other trophy site I use, had been messaging me back and forth for advice on a game. All was going groovy and when he had enough info he went on his way. I logged into my none completion account to play a sports game and there was a friend request from the guy I had been talking to on my completion profile but his FR was sent to me none completion account which I have never signed up to anything. Very odd.