Squeaky clean trophy

Gazzerf1

Same here. i've completed 35 races and over two-thirds of my laps were "clean laps". This one might be bugged.

Update: I just got this trophy. I believe you need to complete races without getting any type of warning or making contact with another player. You can't even slightly bump into them. Also, I read that only ranked lobbies count.

Edited by BIackgate
Update
  • Like 1

Got it today, pretty sure it was 10, after several races realizing with how bumpy it gets trying to fight for good positions AND sttay clean, i just immediatly gave up in qualifying to be last(Or near last if people joined) and then slowed down to be last and drove carefully to the finish.

@Lightsp33d1987haha, so we meet again. I assume you did the same as I did? Sorry for the one spain race where I screwed up the final corners and you bumped into me, ruining both our clean race there

7 hours ago, Rewemarkt66 said:

Got it today, pretty sure it was 10, after several races realizing with how bumpy it gets trying to fight for good positions AND sttay clean, i just immediatly gave up in qualifying to be last(Or near last if people joined) and then slowed down to be last and drove carefully to the finish.

@Lightsp33d1987haha, so we meet again. I assume you did the same as I did? Sorry for the one spain race where I screwed up the final corners and you bumped into me, ruining both our clean race there

lol It's no problem and yeah i started doing the same sit at the back and avoid as best i could.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scar-Vince said:

i try, buy always get bashed from behind.

Can you do this in  private session ?

I got mine in a non ranked public so can't confirm if you can get in private, Just don't cut corners and don't hit nobody stay at the back the best you can but don't go to slow as maybe causing a yellow flag may also affect the trophy.

You can most surely get squeaky clean in a public league you created with the following settings.  Make sure to leave it public.  Set the Grid size to 2 players. No need to stay in the back you can set the AI difficulty to 1 and jump out to a quick lead. It starts out at 20 and it makes it much easier.  Set laps to 5.  Yellow flags do not matter as I popped the trophy in a race I had a yellow flag in.  Anyway I figure most people have figured it out but I wanted to clarify as there seemed to be some speculation in this post.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got mine after 43 races. It really seems that it is necessary to make a totally clean race (no warnings. no penalties, no touches, no bumps, no off track incursions , not even a single wheel on the grass, as pointed by a tip on this video below
Also noted that any online counts (league, Unranked, ranked etc. Just don't have tested if it is necessary to have collisions and rules on/off)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/10/2020 at 8:37 AM, JSVilleneuve said:

Like the last guy said, this trophy requires for ZERO warnings during the race...

So the yellow flag avoids you the trophy? It is so confusing, some guy said he got it right after a race with that flag popping, i am pretty sure i got way more than 10 clean races, this trophy seems to be buggy as fuck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't understand why I haven't got this trophy. I've done 48 Ranked races, all 5 laps each. a total of 232 clean laps which equates to 46.4 clean races. Well over 10, yet I still don't have the trophy. There doesn't seem to be anyway to remove my super license and start again. It doesn't make sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnCalum_ said:

I really don't understand why I haven't got this trophy. I've done 48 Ranked races, all 5 laps each. a total of 232 clean laps which equates to 46.4 clean races. Well over 10, yet I still don't have the trophy. There doesn't seem to be anyway to remove my super license and start again. It doesn't make sense

To get squeaky clean you need to avoid anything and everything, if you get a warning for corner cutting or exceeding track limits that voids a clean race, making contact with another player or a wall will void a clean race, drive slowly at the back of the race and forget about everything apart from keeping to the asphalt as touching the kerbs can at times void a clean race 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/01/2021 at 1:13 PM, ValeNort46 said:

To get squeaky clean you need to avoid anything and everything, if you get a warning for corner cutting or exceeding track limits that voids a clean race, making contact with another player or a wall will void a clean race, drive slowly at the back of the race and forget about everything apart from keeping to the asphalt as touching the kerbs can at times void a clean race 

So I got the trophy about 3 weeks ago, just wanted to clear up for whatever reason the trophy glitched and didnt pop when it should have, to be safe i backed up my save file, deleted it off the system and then did 10 more clean races, which then popped the trophy

• 2 months later...

This trophy drives me crazy. I do 5 laps league races and 3 laps unranked and I check my stats before and after the race. I know for sure that my races are clean as my clean laps go up by 5 or 3 respectively, yet the trophy doesn’t pop. I deleted the savegame and I now just reinstalled the game, in hope that this will help.

i’ll keep you guys updated if I find out anything

• 1 month later...

this trophy is certainly annoying and I am assuming it is really sensitive in terms of what will count as a 'clean' race. Luckily I got this myself a few races before 50 as I did the last 15 or so races alone in league by my myself, so luckily I did not have to hunt for this and got these trophies at a similar point in time to unlock my platinum, but good luck to those still hunting this trophy.