DLC idea (Spoiler?)

What are your thoughts on Naughty Dog making the first DLC about Ellie attempting to find Dina?

At the end, I was shocked to see that Dina packed everything up along with the baby and disappeared. She kinda hinted at it before Ellie went on with her greedy last revenge journey. I think a DLC where Ellie goes after Dina and they both reunite would be awesome.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Naughty Dog confirmed there's not gonna be any dlc. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/last-of-us-2-dlc-no-plans-multiplayer

Though the MP mode they're gonna add will probably have trophies. And knowing how infamous the MP trophies were in their previous games, I'm really not looking forward to it. 

Interesting. That sucks but if there is a possible chance of multiplayer in the future, I’m definitely looking forward to that.

On 7/7/2020 at 10:37 PM, Azaan60 said:

Naughty Dog confirmed there's not gonna be any dlc. 

https://www.ign.com/articles/last-of-us-2-dlc-no-plans-multiplayer

Though the MP mode they're gonna add will probably have trophies. And knowing how infamous the MP trophies were in their previous games, I'm really not looking forward to it. 

The  MP trophies needed for platinum in previous titles werent too bad. the DLC ones got a big much but they changed them in the remaster to something more manageable. hopefully they stick to that

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.7.2020 at 6:14 AM, Hunter777Merritt said:

What are your thoughts on Naughty Dog making the first DLC about Ellie attempting to find Dina?

At the end, I was shocked to see that Dina packed everything up along with the baby and disappeared. She kinda hinted at it before Ellie went on with her greedy last revenge journey. I think a DLC where Ellie goes after Dina and they both reunite would be awesome.

The farm scene could be weeks after Ellie returned to Dina. Maybe they left all memories of Joel behind? Ellie has no dirty clothes and no guns maybe she just visits the farm? I dont think its a sad ending just very open for interpretation.

If there were to be additional content (sounds like it ain't happening), I think I'd rather see what happens to Abby on her trip to join the Fireflies, after Ellie lets her go.

I'm fine with there being no DLC, though; always refreshing to see a game that's complete at launch. Of course, one could argue that since the multiplayer was cut out to be its own release, it isn't truly complete, but I digress.

2 hours ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

If there were to be additional content (sounds like it ain't happening), I think I'd rather see what happens to Abby on her trip to join the Fireflies, after Ellie lets her go.

I'm fine with there being no DLC, though; always refreshing to see a game that's complete at launch. Of course, one could argue that since the multiplayer was cut out to be its own release, it isn't truly complete, but I digress.

I want a DLC the explores Abby’s life prior to the events of Last of Us 2. Kind of like how Last of Us 1 had DLC that explored Ellie’s life prior to that game. I would also very much like to see how Abby’s journey ended up. I have my beliefs about how that went though.