How often do you quit to Main Menu?

Phlegeth

Now that im thinking about it, i only do it while playing from software games or any other game that "punishes" you when you close it right away, but every other game i just hit close application

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I like to go back to the menu, as in save first, then menu and once the menu's actually there, then I'll exit the game.  It just makes me feel a little more safer about things in terms of games.

Same for me. I have no idea if it makes a difference but it feels that way. I also find it oddly satisfying to do it this way.

• Like 2

I always go to the menu before closing the application, feels safer that way.

And I go to the menu quite a lot in Tekken cause I hate losing on that game, I suck.

3 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I like to go back to the menu, as in save first, then menu and once the menu's actually there, then I'll exit the game.  It just makes me feel a little more safer about things in terms of games.

Exactly thissss.

• Like 1

Can't say I've ever really thought of it the way some comments have said. I'll ALWAYS save manually before quitting, but I'll always wait until I see the save icon disappear, then just dashboard it.

I haven't had any situations yet while doing this, but it's an eerily-enticing cautionary tale, to be sure.