Liberty City Minute

Hey Guys, 

I was wondering how hard this time requirement actually is? 

I know the Guide recommends to use Taxis all the time, but I think it's more enjoyable to drive myself. 

Would that be problematic? Or are 30 hours more than enough time for this and even if do all the driving yourself you would still easily beat the target time? 

It's easily more than enough time. Just plough through the story missions. If you really wanna drive then just gun it to the next objective marker. 

The main risk though is accidentally getting a wanted level. Taking a Taxi is safer and easier. 

Edited by Azaan60

Always do the following & you shouldn't have any problems:

1. Focus on main missions only.

2. Skip every cut scene.

3. You can drive to mission marker/objective yourself or use a taxi. Doesn't really matter.

If done correctly, you should finish the main story in 15 hrs. or so. Easy trophy.

9 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

If you focus on the story before doing anything else, you shouldn't need to do anything special to make the time. You'll have 8-10 hours to spare even if you watch all the cutscenes and drive everywhere yourself.

That's what I hoped. Thank you :)

Skipping all cutscenes when I actually want to enjoy the Story of this game would be horrible. 

11 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Skipping all cutscenes when I actually want to enjoy the Story of this game would be horrible. 

I was worried about this too, and can confirm you definitely don't need to skip the cutscenes.

I watched all cutscenes, drove most of the shorter distances and just used taxis for longer trips (e.g. between islands), and still finished with plenty of time to spare. As others have said above, just focus on the main missions and ignore all side missions & hanging out with friends until after finishing the story and you'll be fine. (To stop your friends from disliking you just agree to hang out whenever they call, and then immediately ring them back and decline. By doing it this way your like percentage won't go down.)

If you're still concerned, you could always make a separate save at 20hrs in (if you haven't already finished by then) and continue until the end watching all cutscenes etc. If you don't end up finishing inside the 30hrs, then just reload the 20hrs save and speedrun from that point to the end by skipping cutscenes and taking taxis. I'd be surprised if you ended up needing to do this though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I did no side quests and didn't hang out with any friends and finished the game in 22 hours. The only thing I advise going out of your way for is smashing Michelle before a certain mission stops you from doing so. I had no luck dating through the ingame website

Edited by Johnytomm