Gamehelp

£2.49 right now.. huh?

23 posts in this topic

Thanks just bought it

that is cool that it is cheap but don't you get it for free if you get the season pass for far cry 5?

18 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

that is cool that it is cheap but don't you get it for free if you get the season pass for far cry 5?

Yes, that's correct.

Posted (edited)

Wow, I bought it for €14.99 a few months ago. Meh. :/

Edited by LoveInHell

Its the best Farcry game imo.

At this price its a steal. If you like fps games buy it. 

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

I bought the season pass before I even got the game just to play it 😂

Definitely going to buy this. WHAT A STEAL! I was contemplating whether to buy it or not at £14.99 but I’m glad I didn’t 😆

I'll grab that, thank you.

31 minutes ago, Slamma said:

PS+ next month confirmed

As soon as i seen it i immediately thought this. It's almost a guarantee.

Nah, this game doesn't have any mp or co-op, nor transactions. It's totally unsuitable for ps+.

i got it for free a few days ago

On 7/10/2020 at 11:12 AM, GUDGER666 said:

As soon as i seen it i immediately thought this. It's almost a guarantee.

Eh, I'll risk it and get it anyway. If it is on PS+ it'll be slightly annoying then as it would have been one of the VERY rare times they gave me a game I'd actually play (that didn't already have) lol. But money wise, being out the $3 is of no consequence. 

I already have the disc version of the original release on ps3, unless this version is so much better I probably won't get this. 

Sounds like a great deal though.

19 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I already have the disc version of the original release on ps3, unless this version is so much better I probably won't get this. 

im pretty sure the sale has already expired as I got this near the last couple of days but yeah it’s a crazy deal because i think the original price was as £24.99

35 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

imho it's worth the price, improved framerate alone is reason enough to purchase it again for this price, while also doubling down on the very easy trophy list!

16 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

im pretty sure the sale has already expired as I got this near the last couple of days but yeah it’s a crazy deal because i think the original price was as £24.99

Sale is still up for a few more days, here's hoping the majority of people that are interested in this master piece grab it while the going is good, it's cheaper than a ratalaika game ffs 😂

NOTE - just recently bought this myself. The game has serious input delay (deadzone issue for sure) and the frame-rate is quite terrible, genuinely. It's an easy platinum though with the co-op gone.

Far Cry 5 season pass is about £8 that includes this game. I am definitely gonna pick up this pass now.

On 7/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, McDermottx94 said:

NOTE - just recently bought this myself. The game has serious input delay (deadzone issue for sure) and the frame-rate is quite terrible, genuinely. It's an easy platinum though with the co-op gone.

Playing on Pro and it is a locked frame rate. Input lag is bad though. 

So, this is the reason for the game revival? I mean, suddenly appeared in the most played games in the feed and this has been keeping around a week. Or is because there's new DLC?

It must have been the deep sale.

I also like to add that if you now buy the Far Cry 5 + Far Cry New Dawn Complete Edition / Gold Edition for €30,- you will also receive Far Cry 3, because it's included in the Far Cry 5 Season Pass. 

It's weird to see an even better deal right after the reasonable Deal of the Week, which was Dat Cry 5 plus Season Pass for around €20. For a price comparison / history you can check it on psprices.com.