DLC became locked

Gregorie_

I have been playing this game since 2016 (got the PS+ edition) and some items like UAV drone or uniforms and weapons from DLC were available to me, however several months ago it all became locked. Why exactly did it happen? Is it possible to get it back without buying Ranger Pack or other DLCs?

I restored license and Ranger Pack content became available to me again, thank you a lot. I doubt I will ever need anything except UAV for the rest of my trophies, but which DLC packs are actually included in PS+ version? What else should be unlocked?

6 minutes ago, Gregorie_ said:

I restored license and Ranger Pack content became available to me again, thank you a lot. I doubt I will ever need anything except UAV for the rest of my trophies, but which DLC packs are actually included in PS+ version? What else should be unlocked?

All the trophy related stuff was patched in for free but the rest are premium items you have to buy separately i.e. everything in this page: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/EP9000-CUSA00231_00-HELLDIVERSMOTG00/1?relationship=add-ons