First Platinum! What's yours?

FluffyAssassin64

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. It's a good game, but one annoying about that game was collecting all those orbs in certain levels. I had to play them at least 2-3 times before i found them all. It's very easy to miss them if you don't pay attention to your surroundings. Other than that, it's not too bad.

• Like 1

My first platinum on this PSN account is Burnout: Paradise (PS3). Nine months back (early July 2019) the first thing I did with it was (re)start Borderlands 2 from The Handsome Collection, after each sitting I'd end up completing three easy 100% games (I thought about not adding these games to my fresh profile but I couldn't resist). I paid close attention to the upcoming server shutdown for the original release of this title prior to account creation and decided I'd quit focusing on Borderlands 2 in favour of Burnout: Paradise and earn all of the trophies before the online closure (I already owned it on disc with all DLCs installed on my PS3 before they all got delisted). I managed to earn the platinum plus all other offline/online trophies without finding boosting partners (with the exception of the cops and robbers mode) unlocking two trophies left over from the DLCs a week later due to my greater interest in continuing my (re)playthrough of Borderlands 2.

Edited by Dry

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I had a few platinums on my very first account but abandoned that one after a year and created this one, So I have no idea which game was the actual first, But on this account my first platinum was Assassin’s Creed II

spacer.png

Edited by blacklight-nero

plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 

02/08/2016 7.10% 

an amazing game highly recommended it does look like kids game but one of best 3rd person shooters the platinum is a little bit grindy but easily doable 

with promoting a single character 5 times I max levelled about 50 characters by the end was going for max level at one point stopped around 4800 though an 

amazing game spent hundred of hours in