[Video] Erica Full Platinum Trophy Guide Edited for Convenience

BushidoCypher

16 minutes ago, Bushido_Cypher said:
What's up Hunters of the pixelated metals, as some of you know we have got our PS+ games for the month and with that comes a very simple and laid back platinum to collect.

It's for the game Erica, the game will take you 7-8 hours depending on how you go with it.

I do have a few tips when starting out what to do and what not to do.
It's full commentary and edited for YOUR convenience, we are hunting trophies we don't have time to waste!

I've got it setup where it will only take 5 playthroughs and if videos aren't your thing I have a link to the written guide in the description!

I hope this guide helps you all and as always thanks for the support!

Woo hoo! Nice one mate!! I attempted this game a while back and lost interest, with a guide hopefully I can get the plat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

Woo hoo! Nice one mate!! I attempted this game a while back and lost interest, with a guide hopefully I can get the plat.

Mate you'll smash it out! 
I hope the guide proves useful and you can add another shiny Platinum to the collection! 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2020 at 4:03 AM, Procrustinator52 said:

Thank you! I got the plat thanks to your guide 1f600.png

Awesome job mate :D smashed it out!

On 7/11/2020 at 4:13 AM, hybridhero102 said:

Bought this game a couple of weeks before ps+ so I wasn't too happy but I'll defo be using this guide for the plat

I swear that sucks when that happens, hope you smash the plat out! 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:00 AM, Fr_0zt said:

Thanks for the guide, I'll use it if I ever go for this plat. 

Appreciate your time mate :) !

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 8:32 AM, Bushido_Cypher said:
What's up Hunters of the pixelated metals, as some of you know we have got our PS+ games for the month and with that comes a very simple and laid back platinum to collect.

It's for the game Erica, the game will take you 7-8 hours depending on how you go with it.

I do have a few tips when starting out what to do and what not to do.
It's full commentary and edited for YOUR convenience, we are hunting trophies we don't have time to waste!

I've got it setup where it will only take 5 playthroughs and if videos aren't your thing I have a link to the written guide in the description!

I hope this guide helps you all and as always thanks for the support!

Thanks for the written guide! I really don't want to see the videos is to boring to see the same over the same.... (Not saying yours boring if you know what I mean)

If you can send me the link to the descripted guide I will apreciatte it.

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Thanks for the written guide! I really don't want to see the videos is to boring to see the same over the same.... (Not saying yours boring if you know what I mean)

If you can send me the link to the descripted guide I will apreciatte it.

Nah I know what you mean, after playing the game 5 times last thing you want to do is watch it more lmao

The text guide is in the description of the video itself! :D

• Like 1

Quick question, according to the guide I'm supposed to say thanks after seeing the first fox. I messed it up thanks to the incredibly bad touchpad controls, the timer ran out and Erica said that it's okay instead. Playtrough ruined and I should start over or some mistakes like that are fine? Mostly out of curiosity, after being bored and irritated by the controls for the first 20 minutes I'll probably stop myself from wasting 9 hours on this. 

16 hours ago, Mathology12 said:

How on earth do some people have the game done in 15 minutes?! Hackers? Exploits?

You save your saves on USB, and then load them up one at a time to pop all the trophies for each ending. Its quite possible with this game since they dont pop until the end of the game.

10 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Quick question, according to the guide I'm supposed to say thanks after seeing the first fox. I messed it up thanks to the incredibly bad touchpad controls, the timer ran out and Erica said that it's okay instead. Playtrough ruined and I should start over or some mistakes like that are fine?

Should be OK to continue. There are certainly some decisions that can break your run but this one should be fine.