What is this?

So you essentially get two full games with a plat for the purchase of the base game. I really like that.

5 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

The Steam page for it describes it as a standalone expansion. The PSN page for Superhot also has been updated to add this:

Superhot VR doesn't say anything about it, so it seems like it's just free for non-VR owners unless something changes.

• Like 1

Has this been released yet? Been waiting for this FOREVER.

It began as DLC but its a standalone game and seems they are releasing it for free if you purchased regular Superhot. I love these games and I wrote the VR guide :)I will certainly will be getting this 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 3

I'm so excited! I really liked Superhot! You mean to tell me we're gonna get a free expansion to it that's been 3 years in the making? That's awesome! :D

EDIT: I have no idea why I thought it was coming out in October. Any release date given? I assume it's soon since the trophy list got uploaded.

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 1

Superhot is like Surgeon Simulator, once you play it in VR, the original version feels obsolete. VR is how the game should have originally been.

Therefore it seems bizarre they would be making a sequel/expansion that does not use the VR portion.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Superhot is like Surgeon Simulator, once you play it in VR, the original version feels obsolete. VR is how the game should have originally been.

Therefore it seems bizarre they would be making a sequel/expansion that does not use the VR portion.

VR is expensive, requires a specific setup and therefore has a smaller audience base, making it less lucrative. I'd love to own VR and I could likely afford it but I don't have the room space for it.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Wait, no VR? But that’s like watching a TV show without the picture, almost OK if you’ve only ever used radio put poor to the point if pointlessness if you’ve ever actually watched TV.

I just... I can’t believe that, so disappointing.

• Like 1

Just in case anyone doesn't know I believe this game is free for those who purchase the regular Superhot game before the release date of the new one. The trailer/article implied that if you have the game before you will get it free not after, wanted to put this out there. Might be completely wrong though.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

This game is quite the mind fuck. The trophies are very vague and the ending (if I can even call it that) is incredibly weird. That means I am not quite sure how to get the last two trophies since it all is, again, so weird and vague.

What are the requirements for the trophies you do have, if you don't mind disclosing?

2 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

What are the requirements for the trophies you do have, if you don't mind disclosing?

"Encountered MORE mysteries." and "You came back for MORE." So yeah... there's not much to go on there.
think one is for beating the 100-node level, which is 100 levels in a row without dying. It is very tedious and I only made it to about 45. It's the only node I did not beat.

The other probably has to do with finding the true ending or something but, again, the game is so weird that I am not even remotely sure how to do that. And not to spoil anything but I am not even sure how to actually find the game again.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:29 PM, enaysoft said:

Yeah I agree. I've never played it on the base console and can't imagine it being as fun as it is on vr. I've never played a game that had me sweat so much(in a good way).