DLC trophy thoughts?

shxrpay

On 7/19/2020 at 7:22 PM, iDavjd said:

Hey man i see you finally got this trophy, any tips? Do you know if the amount of players you have with you affects the difficulty(number of monsters that spawn in)? How many players did you do it with? Also nice job on 100% account. 

the amount of players does affect the monsters. its best to do with 2 people and both people using spears. knowing the spawn points each round helps out a bunch.

Edited by EightBitArtist
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SQUALL20X said:

I need someone to confirm this, if I leveled up any character (Not a cannon legend) assuming I've a lvl.10 cannon legend, will I get the trophy? Or I've to level up the cannon legend to lvl.11?

if you were a level 10 cannon legend pre DLC, youll have to get that cannon up to 11 for the trophy to pop. i had to do that with sidra.

On 8/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Same, you need to level up the Legend once more. I had Sydra at Level 11, got to Level 12 with a couple of matches and got the Trophy.

I had said that on the first page of the thread. Take some time reading, before asking a question.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I had said that on the first page of the thread. Take some time reading, before asking a question.

Already did ? but I've a feeling we don't need to level up the exact legend, when I lvl up my lvl.10 cannon legend I received both the cannon and orb trophy, leveling up made the game recalculate what I already have, and I've a lvl.10 orb legend, makes me wonder if I lvl up any legend will the game recalculate the same way it did and in this case giving me both trophies?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SQUALL20X said:

Already did ? but I've a feeling we don't need to level up the exact legend, when I lvl up my lvl.10 cannon legend I received both the cannon and orb trophy, leveling up made the game recalculate what I already have, and I've a lvl.10 orb legend, makes me wonder if I lvl up any legend will the game recalculate the same way it did and in this case giving me both trophies?

You're right. Level up ANY legend, and all the completed ones will unlock at once.

• Like 2

I have just finished this dlc.

It is a bit tricky to reach round 26 in Horde until you learn how to deal with round 9. 17 (both in the middle and mid-air up+heavy), 22 (I think it is, when all the type of enemies circle around in the middle, up+heavy looks a good attack for that) and 24 (wait for the enemies to approach you on the middle platform next to the edge of your side then up+heavy), you also need some luck with the bosses as they may just keep jumping around. I think Queen Nai is the best char to use.

The rest is a huge grind, I have been turbo afking for something like 50h I think, while playing on ps3. In all this time, I got like 50,000 gold (half of the required amount for the Midas Touch trophy) and hit account over level 50.

If you had the lv10 cannon and orb legends before the dlc came out, then the trophies will pop once any char (no matter who) levels up once, at least it was like that for me.

If a new dlc comes out, it will be another hell of a grind, potentially a very bad one and worse than the current dlc.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VirtualNight said:

I have just finished this dlc.

It is a bit tricky to reach round 26 in Horde until you learn how to deal with round 9. 17 (both in the middle and mid-air up+heavy), 22 (I think it is, when all the type of enemies circle around in the middle, up+heavy looks a good attack for that) and 24 (wait for the enemies to approach you on the middle platform next to the edge of your side then up+heavy), you also need some luck with the bosses as they may just keep jumping around. I think Queen Nai is the best char to use.

The rest is a huge grind, I have been turbo afking for something like 50h I think, while playing on ps3. In all this time, I got like 50,000 gold (half of the required amount for the Midas Touch trophy) and hit account over level 50.

If you had the lv10 cannon and orb legends before the dlc came out, then the trophies will pop once any char (no matter who) levels up once, at least it was like that for me.

If a new dlc comes out, it will be another hell of a grind, potentially a very bad one and worse than the current dlc.

Hey did you have to level up every legend you had before DLC level 5 or more for the level 5 trophy or not?

19 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Hey did you have to level up every legend you had before DLC level 5 or more for the level 5 trophy or not?

No, every Legend who is at least Level 5 before the DLC is ok, and you only have to focus on whoever is below Level 5 :)

• Like 1

I had Sidra at 10 before the DLC. I leveled up one random character and cannon trophy didn't pop. I started leveling another cannon character and I got the cannon trophy when they hit level 5.

Regarding the dash-jump into a signature slam, I had the most luck with this using the spear. I'd stay on higher platforms and spam that attack on anyone below me whether they were by the edge or not and got enough KO's to eventually get Wall Cleaner. Spear was way better for this than Great Sword. :)

Edited by Metal Slime King

I checked my trophy screenshot, I was sure I used a different char than the required ones, but I was wrong: is when I levelled to 8 with Petra (Orb) that I got both the Orb and Cannon trophies.

Basically someone who has spent their life in the game and hit the max level for each character before the dlc (or just max level for each orb/cannon legend) is potentially locked from these trophies, if a new orb/cannon legend isn't added. as the dlc itself has introduced only a new legend (Greatsword). I think the stats are server saved.

Edited by VirtualNight

• 2 weeks later...

These trophies had just so happened to get released while I was going for the platinum trophy. I'd planned on getting this completion for years, and lone behold....wake up one morning, and I get new trophies for Orb, and Scythe. Granted me the chance to get fastest achiever, in speaking of which; someone had already had the platinum trophy in a week, and 2 days. I would've never beaten that. These new trophies were SUPER chill to me, and I enjoyed making a friend on the Horde mode trophy, but man......I had to take a week long break from the game for that 100%. Grinding level 5 legends for that long wasn't easy. GLAD it's done! Now I get to move back to my Brawlhalla PC account. HALLELUJAH!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@KingofRapture Custom timed matches for 15 minutes in a private room. Not sure if the number of bots matters or not, I did it with 3 bots set to easy. I was getting about 600xp every 15 minutes with less loading / lobby time in between matches. If you have another human player in your lobby then you can exit the match, then rejoin right away. As long you don't move the controller then a bot will play for you and you'll still get xp so you can afk it 15 minutes at a time. You have to coordinate leaving the match though, if you both leave at the same time the match will terminate the instant there are no human players in the match. If you just idle for a match with your character not moving then the game won't kick you but it will say you weren't active enough to get xp at the end of the match.

• 1 month later...

Tried boosting the wall cleaner yesterday with my cousin with no luck, played in a ranked 1v1 against him and I'm sure I did more than 30 KO after dash-jumping into a Ground Pound and yet nothing, I'm not sure what is wrong, I've seen a video for it and he need to have low health for it to work, anyway what mode did you guys pick? can I boost it in a custom created room?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8.10.2020 at 10:45 PM, SQUALL20X said:

Never mind I did both wall cleaner and falling with style now.

You did that in a 1v1 ranked match right?

It looks like falling with style will be my last trophy left and I see no way getting it through legit kills.

Is it possible to do it with an idle second account (phone) in a 1v1 on a dead server or is it necessary that the second person is moving off the cliff before I hit them?

EDIT: Nvm, I just got it doing it this way

Edited by DaaneS97

• 5 months later...