Going for MyTeam Collector? Utilize Locker Codes.

Rello-Evante

Thought I'd share this since the game's out on PS+ and most likely everyone's going to play this at some point.

For anyone even remotely interested in playing MyTeam, whether to try it out or to go for the elusive Ultra Rare trophies - please utilize Locker Codes.

Locker Codes are limited-time codes released on the social media bubbles that give you access to either guaranteed amazing cards; Pink Diamond Kobe Bryant - and chances at rare packs!

There's a few places that can help you stay up to date on when these codes are released (there's actually too many Twitter handles at the time of this posting), but the site I use has all the information right there - from Date Posted to Expiry Date - https://www.nba2k.io/20/active-locker-codes/

For the past week they've actually gone overboard and posted a lot of active locker codes so there's about 3 times more than normal.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, CallanGWProx said:

I’ve got 586 cards atm

still shy of quite a bit for that gold trophy.

do you know if you get packs from playing friendly games. Even MT would be nice

m not sure about frindly games since I dont play offline.

if you want MT, do challenges offline

7 hours ago, CallanGWProx said:

I’ve got 586 cards atm

still shy of quite a bit for that gold trophy.

do you know if you get packs from playing friendly games. Even MT would be nice

You should definitely do Domination! It's not that bad and nets you a ton of tokens.

But on top of that, there's a collectible associated with each challenge - there's easily somewhere between 120 - 150 free items they give you that you cant pick up from the Auction House (I can't remember the exact number, but its a decent number!)

And Offline Challenges are pretty good, there's the great evolution cards you can pick up from the first game of Career Highlights (Dwayne Wade & Kevin Garnett are beast).

I personally don't do any online challenges to be honest, just not my jam - and I'm sitting at 1400 cards right now.

For packs, I'm just gettnig mine from Locker Codes and the Daily Log In's mostly - there's 2-3 dailys that have packs (usually on Wednesdays)

I've not played a basketball game since Total NBA96. I used to really like the sport when I was a teen as in the UK, channel 4 used to show games/highlights on Saturdays, especially during the Bulls era. 

I know you have to be connected to online to unlock some trophies but like the Hitman games you can unlock them all as a solo gamer. So thank you for posting these code sites as I really do appreciate it very much. Thank you for doing this. 

Now I will try it on my none completion account just to see if I like the way it plays, but to get this dreaded 2900 card trophy, which specific modes do I need to be playing? I personally look forward to creating my own character for the career mode, but will try and smash the 2900 out as best I can without paying for MT's.

How long as it taken some of you chaps to unlock, and is the career mode a good game, surely has to be better than the FIFA yearly updates?

6 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

I've not played a basketball game since Total NBA96. I used to really like the sport when I was a teen as in the UK, channel 4 used to show games/highlights on Saturdays, especially during the Bulls era. 

I know you have to be connected to online to unlock some trophies but like the Hitman games you can unlock them all as a solo gamer. So thank you for posting these code sites as I really do appreciate it very much. Thank you for doing this. 

Now I will try it on my none completion account just to see if I like the way it plays, but to get this dreaded 2900 card trophy, which specific modes do I need to be playing? I personally look forward to creating my own character for the career mode, but will try and smash the 2900 out as best I can without paying for MT's.

How long as it taken some of you chaps to unlock, and is the career mode a good game, surely has to be better than the FIFA yearly updates?

The 2900 Card Trophy is part of MyTeam - which is similar to how FUT is for Fifa, I think for most of us its still a long way off, I'm roughly about half way there myself and thats' with me putting in 1-3 games a day since launch. It's a long grind, but it's not entirely bad, its quite enjoyable actually - I know people also rave about the online multiplayer modes but I can't be arsed to be honest with you, I like my offline games.

But yes, you do need to connected online to access most of the game.

MyCareer is actually fun. It's similar to the Journey in FIFA but with a lot more freedom in position choices/teams and such. The whole 'prologue' story is skippable if that's not your thing, but I definitely recommend it cause it's worth going through once.