LRG Physical

Vergil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

One month of preorder starts this weekend, Wayforward went greedy on this one 1f620.png, from 20 digital to 35.

Even last Shantae is basically the same between digital and physical.

For me between shipping and taxes is about 10 extra, I was expecting no more than 30.

wayforward did not get greedy on this one. LRG always charges extra for physical so if its 20 digital of course it would be $35 its to be expected.

6 minutes ago, carter12008 said:

wayforward did not get greedy on this one. LRG always charges extra for physical so if its 20 digital of course it would be $35 its to be expected.

Of course it charges more, but with Shantae they just raised a few bucks, here they almost duplicate the original price, So no,  it's not the same.

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Of course it charges more, but with Shantae they just raised a few bucks, here they almost duplicate the original price, So no,  it's not the same.

which Shantae cause when i bought the first 3 LRG put out on PS4 they were more than a few bucks. I know they had a reprint from wayforward for Half Hero Genie that was not part of a LRG release

Just now, carter12008 said:

which Shantae cause when i bought the first 3 LRG put out on PS4 they were more than a few bucks. I know they had a reprint from wayforward for Half Hero Genie that was not part of a LRG release

I'm talking about the last one, which is still in production, Seven sirens, so probably will get my copy next year.