Version 1.16 (Patched)

As of the June update for Vermintide 2, the Weaves trophies are actually glitched in a good way. Where as instead of playing the full 80 weaves, all you have to do it play the 1st Weave over and over again until you reach 80 plays. 

The first weave is manageable since no specials are able to incapacitate you. Should take ~5mins to beat this weave, collectively should take about ~8-10 hours to complete. Now that is said I would recommend playing with multiple players to help shorten the time, as a 4 man my group was able to beat it in ~3mins.

Hope this helps everyone out! 

Edited by HYSTERIA_XCVI

On 8/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, HYSTERIA_XCVI said:

As of the June update for Vermintide 2, the Weaves trophies are actually glitched in a good way. Where as instead of playing the full 80 weaves, all you have to do it play the 1st Weave over and over again until you reach 80 plays. 

The first weave is manageable since no specials are able to incapacitate you. Should take ~5mins to beat this weave, collectively should take about ~8-10 hours to complete. Now that is said I would recommend playing with multiple players to help shorten the time, as a 4 man my group was able to beat it in ~3mins.

Hope this helps everyone out! 

I did wave 1 more than 20 times and nothing popped. You know if its already patched? Or theres something i'm doing bad?

3 minutes ago, alexhardstyle said:

It says 1/20 waves.. do yo know why? glitch works for you?

I am not home to check at the moment but there are two areas where you have challenges for the Dark Omens dlc. You have Dark Omens and then Weaves, I'm pretty sure. You want to check under Weaves. There are a bunch of challenges that reward a chest for every 5 weaves you finish. The one you want to track is for completing 80 weaves. The glitch did work for me, I did it last Wednesday/Thursday.