Every Man/Woman For Himself/Herself

This might be a silly question, but does anyone else have trouble with these trophies? I know that they are very simple to earn gameplay-wise, but does it trouble you inside to actually leave the characters you love to die? lol From a gameplay point of view, I know I can get it done, but when I play video games with choices, I try to always choose the moral route (and that's not always the easy choice, making games like Until Dawn with moral dilemmas super fun for me), so this one is tearing me up.

Well Until Dawn wasn't difficult because they purposely made most of those characters super annoying :D

There are games like Detroit where I purposely played it the way I wanted to and then I had to replay everything for the plat doing choices I wouldn't normally make. I actually dislike plats like that because I am not playing the way I want to play.

Now games like Tell Tale games where the plat is dependant on my choices then it makes the decisions harder. Like when you are approaching the end of the chapter and you just know "some characters are going to die"

I know in man of medan there was 1 character (the blond girl) I just could not stand even when she was being "nice" I activly was trying to get her killed and amazingly she's the hardest to kill lol I finally lucked out thanks to a freaking air bubble that took till the closing credits to finally kill her so still had to deal with her the whole game

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I actually dislike plats like that because I am not playing the way I want to play.

Now games like Tell Tale games where the plat is dependant on my choices then it makes the decisions harder. Like when you are approaching the end of the chapter and you just know "some characters are going to die"

Yeah, I get that. I never did like Telltale games. I hate not having actual gameplay. I rarely watch movies for a reason. I find them boring. lol

18 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I activly was trying to get her killed and amazingly she's the hardest to kill lol

?