Trophy Thoughts

u/OridinaryBadPlayer wrote a really good breakdown here on how to get zanmatou and how to trigger all the different endings, its the best write up ive been able to find so far

but basically, theres 3 sword pieces one in each of the first 3 stages, then on stage 4 theres a hidden altar near the beginning of the stage which you go into to trigger the other ending

Edited by PaB_RonnieDonnie

I was actually thinking about making a guide for Curse of the Moon and Curse of the Moon 2 Since I 100% both games recently and enjoyed them immensely, but figured they were pretty straight forward and self explanatory. If you do have questions just send me a message directly or post in here and I’m sure others would be able to help. :)

Just a tip though for the trophy where you have to beat the Final Episode Using only Zangetsu the other characters are randomly inserted into the other levels and one level is empty. That empty level Is the one you must complete to get Zangetsu’s material. The levels and characters are random though so some are easier to clear with just Zangetsu. (Level 1 and 3 are the easiest boss wise) I created new saved games until 1 or 3 was empty. Hope that helps someone!

Edited by ShadowSigmaX
  • Like 1

Can someone explain to me how to get the final trophy? The one for only using zangetsu?

ive gotten all the other ones. I expected the final slot when starting a new game to be a “zangetsu mode” or something along those lines. Do I just have to replay the final chapter without switching characters at all?!! Because that seems near impossible!

1 hour ago, NashtyMouse said:

Can someone explain to me how to get the final trophy? The one for only using zangetsu?

ive gotten all the other ones. I expected the final slot when starting a new game to be a “zangetsu mode” or something along those lines. Do I just have to replay the final chapter without switching characters at all?!! Because that seems near impossible!

See my response above. By completing the level that doesn’t have a character in it you will return to Alfred and talk to him to take off by yourself.

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

Tip for everybody. Unlike the first game you don't lose power ups when you stage select back and this includes the Zanmatou. So copy your file onto another slot when you get to stage 4 in Episode 2 with the 3 weapon parts to save yourself some time when you later do Episode 2 without getting the Zanmatou. As far as I know it's fine to have the parts collected as long as they don't get combined to make the Zanmatou.

56 minutes ago, topkiddie said:

Hello i was wondering can i play on casual for the whole game and get all the trophies or do i need to swap too vetran for specific ones ?

You can do it all on casual yes. The game isn't lying when it says there is no penalty for doing so.

• Like 1