Delisted from PS Store

JohnBahn

FUSE is no longer available to purchase digitally from the PlayStation Store in the US and has been removed entirely from the storefront in some other countries as well.

The US store page is still up, but there is no option to buy the full game or the Fusion Pack DLC.

However, it looks like it's still possible to download the "Full Game Trial" and "Add to Wishlist."

Does this mean the online servers for the game have been shut down as well?

Also should mention, it can still be purchased digitally through the Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360.

Huh kind of weird! Maybe now that Sony owns the IP they wanted to take down the EA published version. I wonder if they can republish it themselves now or if they are working on a reboot. If they are rebooting it, hopefully it’s more akin to what Fuse was originally. Overstrike, as it was called then, genuinely looked unique and funny. I really liked the art style as well. I’m not sure about the servers. I don’t own the game, and EA’s website isn’t very helpful. Go figure. 

• 5 weeks later...

It's always so frustrating and makes me angry and sad when I see games getting delisted regardless of the quality of the games.

I played Fuse now in 2020 after being interested to play it for many years and had I waited a bit longer or if the game wasn't available physically people would've never been able to experience it legitimately.

I really don't give a damn about licensing issues and bureaucracy etc.! Developers and publishers need to solve those things before a game is even released so it will remain on the stores indefinitely! Just because it's an older title doesn't mean it's worth any less. I hate it when this happens. I just checked the Swedish PS Store and lo and behold, it's gone from there as well. These are my feelings every time a game gets delisted: ?/?

Edited by Cosmokeeper