Who You Gonna Call!?

Lightsp33d1987

1 minute ago, ArchaeanHorizon said:

I had the same issues. Restarting the game helped with the infinite loading screen for me. As for the leaderboards, I only had problems when choosing F1 cars. When I chose F2 cars I had people show up on the leaderboards on at least Australia, Mexico and Italy. 

For me it's completely broke tried rebuilding database, restarting PS4 etc and still infinite load screen.

1 minute ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

For me it's completely broke tried rebuilding database, restarting PS4 etc and still infinite load screen.

Do you go straight to time trial or do you do anything else in the game before (like, do a race in career or online)? For me it seemed to glitch when I tried to access time trial after having done other activities in the game. 

Just now, ArchaeanHorizon said:

Do you go straight to time trial or do you do anything else in the game before (like, do a race in career or online)? For me it seemed to glitch when I tried to access time trial after having done other activities in the game. 

Tried doing a race then time trial also tried entering a time trial soon as game has booted up and nothing just infinite load screen.

Just now, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Tried doing a race then time trial also tried entering a time trial soon as game has booted up and nothing just infinite load screen.

That's odd. For me, it always worked when I went straight to time trial. Have you tried to delete your save file and go to time trial with a new save file? That's the only thing I can think of right now that could be worth a try. 

10 minutes ago, ArchaeanHorizon said:

That's odd. For me, it always worked when I went straight to time trial. Have you tried to delete your save file and go to time trial with a new save file? That's the only thing I can think of right now that could be worth a try. 

Okay i got the trophy now i didn't close the app just searched tracks till i found ghosts and set the ghost and it loaded up the track no problem, Afterwards i tried again with out setting a ghost and it just sticks in the infinite load screen again which is weird as this morning it worked no problem without a ghost now it seems i can only do TT with a ghost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...