Item multiplication - new way to make millions

apfelpuffer

Just tested it for myself and it worked like a charm.  I used a save file that I already have a lot of stuff in and duplicated the Crimsonfish to get close to 59mil in less than 10 minutes.

Step by step:

1. Make sure the item you want to duplicate is in a chest.

2. Fill your entire inventory.

3. Select the item while looking in the chest and drag it over to the organize tab on the right side of the menu.

4. Click as many times as you want and then place the item you duplicated into an empty spot in the chest.

5. Open up an inventory slot and walk over the duplicated items on the floor.

6. Place in the sell chest

7. Sleep

8. Money

Notes:

1. If you leave one slot open you will pick up 512 units of the item you duplicated.  The more slots you open, the less of the duped item you receive.

2. If you sleep and pick the items up the next day, they will all be single item stacks and not 512.

3. If you try and stack the dupes over the original item the dupes will disappear.

It seems you can dupe furniture items as well but similar rules apply to the dupes.  Definitely going to have fun playing with this glitch.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Does this work on the vita? Been a while since I played this.

No, I just tried it and it looks like its PS4 only. For Vita players they still have the name exploit to use.

On a side note, info on the 1.5 update is starting to hit the internet. This process could possibly be patched out in it. There is no mention on the release of 1.5 so you may want to use this sooner rather than later if you haven't already done so.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Caldor2K2 said:

No, I just tried it and it looks like its PS4 only. For Vita players they still have the name exploit to use.

On a side note, info on the 1.5 update is starting to hit the internet. This process could possibly be patched out in it. There is no mention on the release of 1.5 so you may want to use this sooner rather than later if you haven't already done so.

Ah, well the name exploit isn't that bad. Thanks for the reply!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This work after patch 1.5

In coop your can duplicate item. Its not as fast as the previous method, because you can only get 1 item each times..

You need an item that can be placed on a table, both player pick it up from the table at the same time and you should both get it. You can do it with 2 controllers.

Edited by Nieird
  • Like 4