Wrecker glitched?

FridgeMouth

I've not seen anything on here but when googling have seen some threads on reddit and other places about 'wrecker' being glitched and not popping, jw has anyone else seen this? And did you find a work around? I've been going for it for 2 days now and still not popped....

I know its about flipping the cars by shooting 2 of the tyres out at high speed which I must have done at least 50 of, also tried using grenades, molotovs etc which again must have done about 40 of, tried flipping by using a bigger car at high speed. But still nothing ?‍♀️ 

I've gotten the plat for this on another account and started it on this one. I don't recall any particular issue getting this trophy. When you do the Faster, Baby! DLC there's a lot of combat based around vehicles including roadside traps etc that you can use to destroy cars. You'll probably be able to get it there, if for some reason the base game area isnt working right for tracking. 

I just had it yesterday while doing my "No Loose End" playtrough before the game crashed on the 16th racket. Anyways. 

Get in a car with armor and bulletproof tyres (so it's easier/faster, I recommend Pinkerton Titan), have the cops on you, and try to go on the highway/bridge. Pull out your gun, press L1 to aim for the ennemie's (cop's) tyres, and shoot when the triangle is green. The car will either flip or spin out. I believe I heard a sound confirming the takedown, but don't quote me on this one.

Do this 10 times, it should pop.

This has to be done in the same game session, statistics are glitched, so stats reset when you leave the game (main menu included). Being killed does not reset the counter.