Behold My Army

Gryfter

Can anyone confirm this trophy can be obtained without a Summoner? I read on the sister site? that using Animate Weapon and Vaal Summon Skeletons works. I actually saved up over 50 of those 1x3 knives, wands, staves and tried it but it didnt work. My Animate Weapon says Max 10 weapons. Is it because I leveled it up by accident and need to try it again with a Level 1 gem? Link below for the idea:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/path-of-exile/trophy/257267-Behold-My-Army.html

• 1 month later...

I dont thing that will work.  Animated weapon lvl 20 gem is only 14 minions at once. Not sure where he got the idea of summoning 50 at once? Unless its some bug where the server somehow registered 50 at once. But unlikely.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Weapon

a 20 vaal summon skeletons gives you 35 minions. So without a few other spells, you wont have enough. You're better off making a summoner. It'll happen a lot easier that way.

Alternatively, you would need that summon shrine, but they are not all that common. and even then, it would be tough i'd imagine.

Raise Zombies

vaal summon skeletons

Golem 

Summon Raging Spirit with increased duration and spell echo

• 2 months later...

I know this is a bit late but for others that are looking to do this, doesn't matter what char your on, all you need is a level 20 vaal summon skeleton, a separate summon skeleton, rise raging spirit, faster casting, and a golem gem for good measure. Just go to a low level cast skele and raging spirit and run around till vaal can be casted then spam raging spirit till you have 20 and cadt normal skele and you'll have it with ease.