AirMech Arena to Sunset - September 6, 2020

Vynzen

When I did it on Xbox it was 40-50 hours with the gold vip boosting but the Xbox has double the achievements PS4 has.

Best estimate would be 60 hours plus as you'd need to play 400 matches so you and your boosting buddy get the 200 match trophy.

Might be quicker though as PS4 doesn't have the level 30 in a match trophy etc

Edited by Ultraxian
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Ultraxian said:

Best estimate would be 60 hours plus as you'd need to play 400 matches so you and your boosting buddy get the 200 match trophy.

Yeah this is incorrect. You can get wins at same time in co-op with a boosting partner.
Or you can play solo vs bots to get matched wins.
See my mini-guide.

To verify that it's counting, go into Main Menu > Quests, iirc.. and check the quest for "Serious Competitor".

After doing the method solo or coop with a friend as described in the mini-guide, the number for the quest will increase. When it's at 200 the trophy will pop.

Edited by ryuji_sakujo

On 7/10/2020 at 5:41 PM, ryuji_sakujo said:

Yeah this is incorrect. You can get wins at same time in co-op with a boosting partner.
Or you can play solo vs bots to get matched wins.
See my mini-guide.

To verify that it's counting, go into Main Menu > Quests, iirc.. and check the quest for "Serious Competitor".

After doing the method solo or coop with a friend as described in the mini-guide, the number for the quest will increase. When it's at 200 the trophy will pop.

That's interesting and good to know so only a few trophies require other people.

• Like 1