Glitched trophies seem to be fixed!

Pottercito_

As of today, all my trophies popped correctly, last month I saw in the forum that there are still people complaining about glitches, but maybe what I did can clarify you and you can avoid the game *to glitch on you*. I did not finish all my challenges in my first run (just a few that not, maybe 4 that I did from main menu), the mastery weapon trophy I did it via mission select and the upgrading runes as well via mission select. Just take note that every collectible/secret/ *and runes* I did them while I was progressing in the story, also the combat points. I think this game is now free of glitches unless you try what I did, just in case do not do the runes through trial menu and I think you will be fine. Some trophies unlocked after 10 seconds but it is okay or in some cases without the images (trophy image). 

Take into account just to be sure that I did the online stuff first and then I deleted my save file and my profile, just to be sure, some people said that the trophies glitched if you enter into multiplayer or Arcade Mode, then just avoid that.

*******So I would say that these glitchy trophies are now fixed by Bethesda, I guess, all worked properly with the latest patch, just avoid what I mention above*******

I did a platinum trophy walkthrough for youtube, in case you want to follow, includes my whole platinum run, Im finishing with the last trophy the A Toe Into Madness trophy: 

Edited by Pottercito_
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have got all the runes while playing the story (they are easy to find -  really hard to miss) and I have got a trophy. But i had to get all other collectables and challeges trough chapter select, but the trophies popped without any problems, so i guess only trophies related to runes are glitched.

Edited by Kristmas2
  • Like 2