I have been waiting for this game for over a year!

iGGTheEnd

• 1 month later...

What is the best approach to start? 

Easy until unlock new items?  I tried to start on hard, but I don't get to the boss lol

They say is possible to avoid every boss attack, not for me yet.

I didn't find any guide on the web, so maybe you have some nice tips.

9 minutes ago, LocaJogos said:

What is the best approach to start? 

Easy until unlock new items?  I tried to start on hard, but I don't get to the boss lol

They say is possible to avoid every boss attack, not for me yet.

I didn't find any guide on the web, so maybe you have some nice tips.

Honestly right now I would just play the game over and over while getting misc trophies.  You need to play a lot of games to get the 6 characters trophy.  In the games current state it black screens a lot and ruins runs and you have to start over even tho you are on a good run.  I would say go for random misc trophies and once they patch it then go for abyssal.  

Also if you are trying to unlock abyssal  you need to beat the game on hard with max …. You will add a . to the difficulty everytime you finish a run.  So I recommend uploading your game to the cloud so if you lose a hard run you won't lose a .  

Also if beating the game without taking a hit is hard but the easiest method is start a new file and get enough crystals to buy the second item in the shop it will give you a relic that gives more damage at full health for your next run.  So farm the crystals for the first two shop upgrades and then upload to cloud then buy to the second shop upgrade.  Since you are on a new save file you will only have to beat 5 levels instead of 7.

Edited by iGGTheEnd
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Honestly right now I would just play the game over and over while getting misc trophies.  You need to play a lot of games to get the 6 characters trophy.  In the games current state it black screens a lot and ruins runs and you have to start over even tho you are on a good run.  I would say go for random misc trophies and once they patch it then go for abyssal.  

Also if you are trying to unlock abyssal  you need to beat the game on hard with max …. You will add a . to the difficulty everytime you finish a run.  So I recommend uploading your game to the cloud so if you lose a hard run you won't lose a .  

Also if beating the game without taking a hit is hard but the easiest method is start a new file and get enough crystals to buy the second item in the shop it will give you a relic that gives more damage at full health for your next run.  So farm the crystals for the first two shop upgrades and then upload to cloud then buy to the second shop upgrade.  Since you are on a new save file you will only have to beat 5 levels instead of 7.

I appreciate the tips here! I just picked this up yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far. Definitely a bit buggy, but it's almost like Enter the Gungeon and Binding of Isaac had a side-scrolling baby ? I may be reaching out to you here for more advice down the road!

21 hours ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Many thanks for all these tips, are more than I expected.

I just don't know what you mean by "dot", max means....?All hearts?

So on the the that lets you change difficulties beside the bar there will be a . beside the difficulty.  Every win will add a . up to five .....  If you love a run you will lose a .

So if you win a run on easy and easy has 3 ... under it, it will go up to 4....  

To unlock abyssal you need to win on hard with 5 ..... I think hard already starts at 3 so backing up to the cloud means if you lose you won't lose a . which means less hard mode runs.

And if you lose your run at abyssal difficulty you have to go back and win a run on hard which is why cloud saving can save you some time here.

Sorry it is kind of confusing to write out I hope that cleared stuff up a little.