When will be servers closed?

Nextros__

Hi,

I made a mistake when creating my PSN account. I put in my real age (which is not that bad), but I'm not 18, so the game won't let me access the shop. Which means I can't get the platinum trophy. Does anyone know (approximately) when will be the servers closing? Thanks

Edited by Nextros__

On 7/10/2020 at 11:01 AM, scemopagliaccioh said:

You should choose  the title of your thread more carefully, or you'll make people believe the game got an expiration date for the online trophies.

But to answer your question, there hasn't been any movement from Square to make one believe they're going to close the servers as of now, they even gave the game on Plus this very month, so expect a long time.

Right!! I came here thinking OH damn the servers are closing for this already!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Nextros__ On top of choosing a better title, I should probably also point out that this thread shouldn't have been created in this space, since the problem isn't to do specifically with this game. Your inability to get the platinum is just a result of you putting in whatever information you did when you created your account.

Just something else to think about next time you might create a thread :)

Either way, don't expect this game to have its servers shut down by the time you turn 18. You should be just fine.

Edited by SH06UN5126
Formatting