Do you own any jerseys?

Dreakon139

I'm debating getting a Thomas Vanek Sabres home jersey (Buffalo Sabres, NHL/Hockey), it'd be my first jersey ever since I'm typically too poor/cheap to take the plunge.

Figured I'd see if anyone around here have any jersey's for whatever players/teams/sports you enjoy. I'm not sure if shirts in soccer or baseball and whatnot are called jersey's, but I'm pretty sure that's what they are called in hockey, football and basketball. You get the idea lol.

I have Steve Yzerman and Brendan Shanahan Home Jerseys ( Detroit Red Wings for non hockey fans). Also been eyeing a Gordie Howe (Mr Hockey) and a Grand Rapids Griffons jersey (minor league hockey). Also picked up a kick ass Labatt Blue Jersey from the Beer Store a few years back. Maybe a Toronto Maple Leafs, Winnepeg Jets, Manitoba Moose and Toledo Walley jersies sometime in the future.

• Like 1

I own a bunch of jerseys: 3 Arsenal kits, 2 Sets of Barcelona, 1 home set for Bayern Munich, 2 Spain Jerseys (Home and away) and last but not least, my Japan home Jersey. As for hockey, I have a Tie Domi and a brand new Reimer jersey. I had a Toronto Raptors Bosh jersey but I gave that to my brother.

I own several...

• Four Steeler jerseys (Hines Ward home and away, a Troy Polamalu home, and a Dennis Dixon away jersey that used to have Santonio Holmes' name on it)
  • Hines Ward's college jersey from the University of Georgia
  • Santonio Holmes' college jersey from THE Ohio State University
  • One Pittsburgh Penguins jersey - a Sidney Crosby home

Own a couple versions of New England Patriots jerseys for American football and several years of Liverpool jerseys. Some even customized with my name and number on them.

I still own a hockey jersey as well. I don't follow the sport much now though sadly.

• 1 month later...

I have a white (now road) Martin Brodeur Devils' jersey. That's typically what I'll wear when I head to Prudential Center a few times every season to catch Devils games.

I also have a red (now home) Scott Niedermayer jersey -- autographed and game-worn -- from the HockeyFightsCancer auction back in 2004. (All 30 NHL captains autographed game-worn home jerseys from a specific weekend in January 2004 and the League auctioned them off for their charity.) I keep that one with my sports memorabilia collection and in a protective case, but I'm pulling it out for next Friday night when the Devils retire Nieds' #27 before their game with Dallas.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I own several Chelsea FC football shirts. The one I wear most is the blue s/s from our 2000-01 season.

I have a personalized one with my last name and Zola's number on the back.

I also have a pair of Drogba shorts.

And somewhere here, I have an old Mourning basketball jersey, and a Shawn Kemp Sonics jersery. Funny - both are pretty much mint condition - never really worn them. May hit ebay one day with them.

• 1 year later...

Soccer: Arsenal, Chelsea, Czech Republic national team, Netherlands national team, Argentina national team, and a very cheap Inter jersey that I got because it was 10 dollars.

Hockey: Calgary Flames, about to buy a Winnipeg Jets jersey

Football: New England Patriots