Anyone else come across this problem?

Kazeh54

Hey. So when playing in matches, at some point all other players just jump off during the fight and then it freezes before it goes to results. I leave the game and it says "Game Still In Progress" - Rejoin. And if I do, I am dead and everyone is fighting as normal.

I had the game deleted for a while as after the plat the game was still ok to play but not great. Now with new trophies out I wanna jump back in.....but this happens every match and every game mode.

Any help?

Cheers

9 hours ago, Kazeh54 said:

Hey. So when playing in matches, at some point all other players just jump off during the fight and then it freezes before it goes to results. I leave the game and it says "Game Still In Progress" - Rejoin. And if I do, I am dead and everyone is fighting as normal.

I had the game deleted for a while as after the plat the game was still ok to play but not great. Now with new trophies out I wanna jump back in.....but this happens every match and every game mode.

Any help?

Cheers

That usually happens to me if my WiFi happens to be weaker at the time. Besides that I really don't know.

happen to me exactly the same, try checking your replay, you will be amaze seeing that you are actually keep idle or suiciding yourself.. and i change my wifi to mobile internet with hotspot(another ISP), problem solve.. which leads to thinking... your ISP (internet service provider) is giving you a very lousy internet connection quality.. call them and scold them.. don’t consider your internet is fast, it is fast but only good for downloading and not gaming.. it will keep spiking and lost packeting so you are disconnected every now and then.. oh well.. 

10 hours ago, Kazeh54 said:

It's just crazy that this is only this game I am having a problem with. All my other online games run smooth, but this is constant.

I'll look into switching some things around though. Cheers both

same goes here.. it's the only game as well, as the other online games run smooth as well.. when i try monitoring the network using my hotspot, the game doesn't consume much data as well, less than 1mb per match, so it shouldn't be a download speed issue, more like connection quality issue.. more over my mobile is 5mbps while the wifi is 50mbps, so it's no way a 5mbps doesn't cause issue while the 50mbps does..