How long does it take to do all of the stunts?

headbusta517

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just completed the game today, it’s been quite the grind discovering all locations and completing the wingsuit challenges, speed challenges and vehicle challenges.

I completed the game a fortnight ago thinking I just had a little bit to clear up but how very wrong I was. Location after location, challenge after challenge, on and on.. after each one I kept thinking I gotta be near the end now, surely! So I printed off a map and crossed off which locations I’d found, turns out I had 21 locations missing. I cleared these up fairly quickly.

Some of the vehicle challenges are quite tedious, to the extent where you just have to leave it for another time or it will drive you insane!

And then to cap it all off there’s the chaos level 14 challenge. Jeepers what a nightmare. I followed an online video showing you how to farm chaos xp but it took a good while to build up the xp. My advice for anyone going to play JC4 is whenever you secure a base, immediately destroy as much as you can especially where you’re at the double xp (when the black hand are alerted to your presence and start attacking you).

It’s a shame there’s so much to grind at the end, I would’ve preferred it if there was a few more missions and less grind but hey ho I shouldn’t really complain - the game was free on PS Plus monthly games.

Keeps my platinum streak going, onto Days Gone now ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've played Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 and 100%'d both of them and despite the latter being notorious for some hard challenges I never got bored. Both games got me hooked from the start... BUT this one, Just Cause 4? Something is really off about it and I still haven't helped Sargento on his first mission (literally I'm still somewhat at the start) and I've already kinda lost interest already. I love Just Cause franchise but this 4th instalment has boring written all over it.

I hope I'm wrong and the ineterest will pick-up soon but based on what you folks are saying I fear it's gonna be a snog fest. 

9 minutes ago, eispan71 said:

I've played Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 and 100%'d both of them and despite the latter being notorious for some hard challenges I never got bored. Both games got me hooked from the start... BUT this one, Just Cause 4? Something is really off about it and I still haven't helped Sargento on his first mission (literally I'm still somewhat at the start) and I've already kinda lost interest already. I love Just Cause franchise but this 4th instalment has boring written all over it.

I hope I'm wrong and the ineterest will pick-up soon but based on what you folks are saying I fear it's gonna be a snog fest. 

Just wait till you get to play in tornados lol

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Way too long for me do them all, especially considering how challenging some of those wingsuit stunts are. Although I enjoyed the game, the developers were delusional for putting in 436 stunt, vehicle, and wingsuit stunts for trophies. Even doing half of that number would have been tedious, but at least somewhat reasonable.