PSNP Interviews: Honor_Hand - Submit Your Questions!

5 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

Speaking of craziness... Aren't catgirls about the cutest thing to ever be invented by mankind? Of course, there's only one Goddess I follow... But other Goddesses are also welcomed into my religion as well.

My hero ?

• Like 2

If Clay Fighter got a new installment on PS5, but it was made with stop motion toys (Robot Chicken), what would its name be?

What "collectible" items are people always bringing you as gifts, but you don't actually enjoy having them?

Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

• Like 1

How about this for a question:

- If you could create your very own video game...

1. What genre of video game would it be? RPG? JRPG? Action/Adventure? Racing? Puzzle? First Person Shooter? Third Person Shooter? Sports? Anime-related? Fighting? Visual Novel?
  2. What studio or developer would you want to create your video game (Rockstar, EA, Activision, 2K, Ubisoft, Square Enix, Gust, Idea Factory, Bandai Namco, Kojima Productions, Konami, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Vicarious Visions, Toys for Bob, Nintendo, Playstation Studios, Microsoft Studios, etc)?
  3. What would your game be about? What kind of world would it have? What kind of features and in-game systems would it have?
  4. Would it be a 2D or 3D game? What kind of visuals would you go for (photo-realistic graphics, cell-shaded, anime-style, cartoon-style, etc) in it?

Cheers in advance if you do end up answering these questions as part of your upcoming Member Interview, Honor_Hand! B)

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

Awww yeaah! 

Les' go:

- what do you do for a living?

- What's the funniest WiFi name you've seen when trying to connect at home or anywhere else? (Mine was sexyneighbour69 :lol:). 

- favourite food? (If you choose the right answer, we'll forever be friends so choose carefully :P)

- ps5, yay or nay or meh? 

- Is your wife okay with your catgirl obsessions and what does she say? :P

I can definitely imagine that you have a Felicia shrine or something at your bedside so can you post a pic if applicable :P?

- What was the most embarrassing moment of your life? Give this one some thought!

- will you ever try mirror's Edge catalyst and or the Yakuza series!?

Bonus question: If you were asked to sacrifice one of your body parts and it would be a painless procedure, what body part would you sacrifice and why? It can be anything.

• Like 3

Ever read a manga called "Catulus Syndrome"?

Would you like that capcom would make a new Darkstalkers game and would you like it to be 2D like the first games or more in line of Street Fighter IV/V?

• Like 2

You mentioned that your current living conditions are not ideal, but that you manage to persevere through them and not let it get you down. So...

If you could freely move anywhere in the world, without cost and taking everyone you loved with you, where would you move too? Or would you stay in your current location?

• Like 3

1.While catgirls are a noble and established tradition, recently foxgirls have been increasing in popularity.  Why do you think this is?  Is there room for both?  Where   do wolfgirls fit in? 

2. I know you collect figures.  Which one is your all time favorite?

• Like 2