roshenRUSHEN

Hard Carry not unlocking

22 posts in this topic

A number of people claim that aswell.

For me and my friend it worked fine.

Make sure to play the regular game mode since you cant unlock anything in squad mode.

It seems like the trophy pops at 20 kills, with standard characters. But with unlockable characters, it will pop at 22 plus kills.

Not confirmed. 

I used an unlockable character aswell as my friend and it popped for both of us as soon as we had 20 downs.

Just curious but how difficult is getting 20 downs in a game?  Is there plenty of time for it or do you have to constantly be downing the entire match to reach it?

Also the game looks like fun is it?

Edited by steel6burgh

20 is a very high number.

Might come naturally but can easily be game boosted aswell.

The game is absolutely fantastic!

6 minutes ago, King_Sulzi said:

20 is a very high number.

Might come naturally but can easily be game boosted aswell.

The game is absolutely fantastic!

Ok nice.  Thanks for the reply is this just a beta?  i didn't see it yet in the store.

You need 20 Downs and not 20 Eliminations

@steel6burgh its an Alpha... you need a code in order to play the game.

Edited by wolker4

Still waiting for Hirez to send me a code if I get lucky...if anyone has a spare one, though I doubt anyone would...but on the off-chance - throw me a bone here :) 

8 hours ago, wolker4 said:

You need 20 Downs and not 20 Eliminations

@steel6burgh its an Alpha... you need a code in order to play the game.

nice i'll skip the alpha but really looking forward to release on this one, game play looks like COD in a Overwatch world.  Looks like lots of fun.

FIY, one of the unlockable characters - Scorch is bugged when it comes to tracking stats. It's been fixed in a recent update but winning with her still doesn't count towards "Win with 8 different characters" trophy.

That win 8 times with 8 different characters how does it unlock? 8 wins Each character or 1 win x 8 characters?

I unlocked the Hard Carry trophy last night but had to get 21 downs before it unlocked. Same with the Moneybags trophy. I needed around 73,000- 75,000 in cash before it unlocked.

You need 1 win with 8 different rogues so 8 in total not 64 trophy discription is misleading 

On 7/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, lordzeze said:

I unlocked the Hard Carry trophy last night but had to get 21 downs before it unlocked. Same with the Moneybags trophy. I needed around 73,000- 75,000 in cash before it unlocked.

I got 20 downs first match ever playing and it didn't unlock.   Had 20 downs exactly.

I just got the trophy while playing as Chaac. The trophy pop for me when i got 22 kills.

I was using scorch and as a few people above have said she’s bugged for the wins. However, for the 20 downs, it unlocked for me once I got my 21st down. 

Any body having issues with unlocking Gunsmith? Not sure why it's completely bugged for me.

This is buggy as hell. It eventually popped at the 5th or 6th chance. I had done it first on demolition (where I had done Four's a Party, but that one popped correctly) with 20 but no luck. Eventually it popped on Strikeout where both trophies are a gazillion times easier to get,but at least Hard Carry is a PITA to pop correctly.

When checking the game stats downs are on the right side, on the left it's eliminations. You need downs for the trophy

If you're near 17 or 18 downs and the enemy team is losing the round and you're winning wounds at 2-0 or 2-1, jump over to oblivion continuously until your team has no revives to give the opposite team a better chance to win the round. Then you have another 16 chances to get downs, which will make the 20 downs probably more feasible. Trophy will pop immediately, when it wants, inside the round (mine was at 21), it does not pop at round end. A lousy team on both sides helps a lot.

Good luck.

Edited by cris3f