Hard Carry not unlocking

roshenRUSHEN

FIY, one of the unlockable characters - Scorch is bugged when it comes to tracking stats. It's been fixed in a recent update but winning with her still doesn't count towards "Win with 8 different characters" trophy.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, lordzeze said:

I unlocked the Hard Carry trophy last night but had to get 21 downs before it unlocked. Same with the Moneybags trophy. I needed around 73,000- 75,000 in cash before it unlocked.

I got 20 downs first match ever playing and it didn't unlock.   Had 20 downs exactly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is buggy as hell. It eventually popped at the 5th or 6th chance. I had done it first on demolition (where I had done Four's a Party, but that one popped correctly) with 20 but no luck. Eventually it popped on Strikeout where both trophies are a gazillion times easier to get,but at least Hard Carry is a PITA to pop correctly.

When checking the game stats downs are on the right side, on the left it's eliminations. You need downs for the trophy

If you're near 17 or 18 downs and the enemy team is losing the round and you're winning wounds at 2-0 or 2-1, jump over to oblivion continuously until your team has no revives to give the opposite team a better chance to win the round. Then you have another 16 chances to get downs, which will make the 20 downs probably more feasible. Trophy will pop immediately, when it wants, inside the round (mine was at 21), it does not pop at round end. A lousy team on both sides helps a lot.

Good luck.

Edited by cris3f