Impossible platinum without kb+mouse?

bannius213

I've been playing Terraria since 2013-2012 on PC, and Ive bought for PS4 last year. For me it has been impossible to play, because i can't freaking get used to the controls and the fact that i can't control the buffs under toolbar. 

My question is: it's possible get the Platinum without a KB and Mouse? 

• 1 year later...

I completed terraria many years ago solo on the Vita.  Its one of my favourite games of all time.  Since moving on from Vita I have also completed the game on PC. Clocked 1000+ hrs on PC.

I'm now revisiting the game again on PS4 with the recent update. However I have to say that coming from PC to PS4 console the controls are just awful, AWFUL! Coming from PC you really feel the shortcomings of the console controls. 

I understand the mechanics of the game is complex with many options but some stuff is just silly (jump on L2 rather than X as one example).  I've had to rebind many controls just to get it playable and don't get me started on the size of things.  PC is far superior especially if your anyway creative and spent time building houses etc ...

I may eventually connect up a KB & Mouse when I get to hardmode as speed along with mobility could become an issue for fast fights like Duke Fishron or the Empress of Light.

Edited by markcavan

• 2 months later...