Pressure Cooker Trophy - Walk in the park method

MatrikPS

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

What made the glitch work for you?

The glitch is working all the time and its very easy to trigger. You must be doing something wrong. There are few things what may cause its not working for you. Here are some tips:

1. Special ability must be charged first. To charge it you must kill certain number of zombies. You can notice it's ready when you see L1+R1 note on bottom middle of screen.
2. Buying self revievs, press square (dont let go) than directly L1+R1 together, its maybe 0,5sec after square. Than you should notice special ability round bar in bottom right corner of screen is going down. Wait till it gets totally empty.

3 Than lets yourself be killed.
4. When you revieve you should have unlimited ammo now on.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 25/07/2020 at 8:38 PM, Neptunilus said:

So I have to release square and then L1+R1? And release square when the hand animation starts?

It works. Don't release Square. As you press square, press both L1 and R1A at the same time while square is still being pressed with your thumb. Wait about 1/2 seconds and press L1R1

On 31/07/2020 at 2:35 AM, MatrikPS said:

The glitch is working all the time and its very easy to trigger. You must be doing something wrong. There are few things what may cause its not working for you. Here are some tips:

1. Special ability must be charged first. To charge it you must kill certain number of zombies. You can notice it's ready when you see L1+R1 note on bottom middle of screen.
2. Buying self revievs, press square (dont let go) than directly L1+R1 together, its maybe 0,5sec after square. Than you should notice special ability round bar in bottom right corner of screen is going down. Wait till it gets totally empty.

3 Than lets yourself be killed.
4. When you revieve you should have unlimited ammo now on.

Yes. And don't press the ability again.

If you die, the glitch will end.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a lot of trouble with the timing to work and after like 15 minutes I got it to work. You have to go to perk machine press and hold square, the moment you press square also press AND HOLD L1+R1 for it to work. The timer should be counting down when you lift your hand off the perk machine and then wait until it expires.

Go down on purpose, self revive and then keep spamming the mystery box for the crossbow. Even the Blunderbuss is not as reliable as the crossbow, so just keep picking up guns until the crossbow pops up.

The weapon pool is larger now as the game has reached end of life status meaning all the DLC guns show up in the mystery box making your chance of getting the crossbow to appear even lower. 

• 3 weeks later...

To add to this method. While the crossbow is ideal, I would say second best weapon is the NZ-41, stand next the mystery box  on the right and aim down the edge of the doorway in front of you and zombies walk into the bullets head first regardless of the door the enter and the don’t make it near you. 

• 2 months later...

This Trophy can go fuck itself, for all I care.

Hey Sledgehammer, you idiots. WHY in the hell do you make this a Base Game Trophy? No wonder people are using the Infinite Ammo Glitch. I honestly don't blame them, I genuinely don't. Why's it gotta be 20 waves? Why not 10 waves, you heartless assholes and monsters? Fuck Call of Duty WWII and fuck this Trophy, too.

Don't go doing this to players and then wonder why they're using a glitch to make it easier for themselves.