Buggy trophies

o7_AP

• 3 weeks later...

So far I had almost no problems with buggy trophies. Only the Zipper Trophy I had to try twice, although I might have messed up the first try. Even the Baba Yaga and Croft Manor DLCs no problem whatsoever.

Now the Endurance DLC is giving me some trouble and I'm wondering what is going on. I got one trophy, and I'm pretty sure I did a couple of things for other trophies. Don't understand what the occurance would be that the guides write about. Can the game "break" my save, so I wouldn't get certain trophies (therefore start a new save as the guide states) or is this some random thing, that could happen all the time, like I didn't get the trophy the first 2 tries, but it might be fine on the 3rd?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I only need the Adventure Besties trophy for 100% completion. And shit, it's the first trophy that bugged out for me. I didn't follow any guide by the way.

We escaped with 4 medium and 7 large artifacts, no trophy. I picked them all up, but I wasn't the host of the game.... Try again tomorrow.

Edit: got the trophy. I was host, picked the challenge and collected the artifacts (1 medium, 4 large)

Edited by BlazingLadyKush

• 2 weeks later...

No issue for me in December 2020 in the main story. I did not followed the guide which says to leave the Ancient Cistern (Soviet Complex) for the end. However, I did not bought the crafting tool and the enhancement tool at the shop. I only bought the pistol suppressor.

On 2020-12-01 at 6:34 PM, BlazingLadyKush said:

I only need the Adventure Besties trophy for 100% completion. And shit, it's the first trophy that bugged out for me. We escaped with 4 medium and 7 large artifacts, no trophy. I picked them all up, but I wasn't the host of the game.... Try again tomorrow.

Edit: got the trophy. I was host, picked the challenge and collected the artifacts (1 medium, 4 large)

Same, my mate and I struggled a lot for this trophy; the only one buggy for me.

When you read on forums, so many people are saying « if you do this, it won’t work » but in fact it’s not true, so you don’t really know what to do. Per exemple, some said if you have the « tomb raider » or « well read » card it won’t work. We tried, but man.. it was impossible to pass traps without the codex skills. So we tried again, with the « well read » card this time. The host was opening the medium/large artifacts while the non-host were in the same room. We escaped with 6 medium and 1 large artefact, because we had 0 revives yet and were on day I think. We were sure it wasn’t enough, but the trophy popped, hopefully.

I wouldn’t do it again for sure

I started playing this game back in 2017, completed the main story on Seasoned Raider (I just wanted to get through with it) and dropped it after that. Picked it back last week aiming for the platinum because I'm cleaning my list, and as of now, I got almost all the main game trophies except 3 involving Score Attack mode and the one for finishing the game on Survivor difficulty. Didn't have problems with the trophies, even the infamous ones like Avid Shopper and Woman of the People. I didn't follow the guide either, mostly because I had done a lot of stuff back in 2017 including solving the Ancient Cistern first and buying random stuff at the supply shack. It didn't really matter by the end of it because I was able to get everything done, so maybe they fixed the glitches. 

I'm not really looking forward to the Endurance co-op trophies, though. Playing with other people is not really my thing and the trophies seem to be buggy af. We'll see how it goes.