Distraint 2

I recently purchased Distraint 2 from the PlayStation store and played it. I earned all 16 trophies including the platinum. When I tried to sync the trophies with PlayStation it would not recognize the trophies! Why is PlayStation selling a game and then refusing to acknowledge it's trophies?! Has anyone else encountered this problem?

• Like 1

Yes it's a slightly common problem, it means the trophy list for that game isn't on their own servers yet, so they can't "validate" them until it is. When it happens it usually takes a week or so to fix at least, or a month or more at most.

Settle down it's a Ratalaika game anyways you and probably another 300 people already got the Plat on its release day.

Games can be sold too without working trophy lists. Trophies are mandatory having them work isn't. People buy games still you know to play for enjoyment not just for digital pictures of accomplishments.

27 minutes ago, Cephi said:

Yes it's a slightly common problem, it means the trophy list for that game isn't on their own servers yet, so they can't "validate" them until it is. When it happens it usually takes a week or so to fix at least, or a month or more at most.

Well this is a new one on me. Never knew this kind of thing went on or happened. Learn something new ever day. 

15 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Games can take a year to fix or never be fixed its not a validation process its a manual upload process to the servers. 

A flipswitch essentially but it's on the devs side of things I just let them know exactly where to turn it on so they can fix their trophy lists. 

I meant the owners own trophies can't be validated because theres no set on the server x3

• Like 1