Describe a game badly and have the person below you guess what it is.

charxsetsuna

Simple enough, describe a game poorly and the person below you has to guess what game your describing.

If you dont know say you don't know.

I'll start- a game in which your supposed to find someone but you end up doing everything but that. You probably care more about who you are gonna romance than you do finding the missing person.

• Like 1

That has to be a jrpg of some description, is it a older dragon quest? Dragon quest 5?

Your God of your own world, you control the actions of the entire neighbourhood. Make your characters fall in love or make them suffer. Decide their jobs because they have no free will and you decide everything for them.

(Mine was mortal kombat ps3 or just mortal kombat in general.)

1 hour ago, charxsetsuna said:

Ninjas who wear bikinis fight against a god , military, cyborgs and a movie star.

Lol, if anyone will ask me what is Mortal Combat is. 10 star review!

OT: Sims.

Four Americans play hide and seek with some angry gringos, like this is the whole story.

The farcry set in America?

Your job is to collect treasure and the unborn young of your species, to do so you must get the help of a kangaroo wearing a wig, a flightless bird that can inexplicably fly, a monkey who has acquired a gun and a boxing yeti.

And a magical rabbit falls in love with a cheetah for some reason, oh and theres also a faun and mole there too.

Edited by charxsetsuna

I've never played this game but I'll just say what my first instinct was , is it Skies of Arcadia?

A teenager leaves his home village and by the end of his journey he has killed many demons, gotten married, been turned into a fish, developed a gambling problem depending on who is playing the game and has riden many monsters as mounts even if it looks ridiculous at times.

4 minutes ago, Sillshez15 said:

Sounds like Celeste.

A dude with poor communication skills takes on masochistic fundamentalists and the pope himself to make the world a better place but ends up getting buried under a mountain of dust just before he can reach his goal.

i’m gonna say Assassin’s Creed - I guess ‘The Ezio Trilogy’, as there are aspects of AC2 & ACRevelations in there?

An ageing mass murderer steals a package he is charged with delivering, betrays his employers, kills their soldiers, kills their boss, then kills everyone on the planet.

I was thinking of fallout new Vegas until the kill the planet thing was said. But you can kill everyone in new Vegas so I'm still going to say fallout new Vegas.

Your job is to make animals follow your orders, because after all why fight when you can get random animals to do it. Take them from their homes in the wild and by the end you have captured the gods themselves. A bit too much water in this game though.

On 10/08/2020 at 11:26 PM, Ilzaki said:

Nero Claudius and Charlemagne fight over the moon.

Fate/Extella Link, I suppose?

And sorry for being a little late to the party, I only stumbled upon this thread a few minutes ago, but the following reads a lot like The Last of Us to me :):

On 30/07/2020 at 9:20 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

An ageing mass murderer steals a package he is charged with delivering, betrays his employers, kills their soldiers, kills their boss, then kills everyone on the planet.

My turn: "A well rounded character with an eating disorder tries to escape colourful spectres in a labyrinth."

11 minutes ago, KennethMcCormick said:

My turn: "A well rounded character with an eating disorder tries to escape colourful spectres in a labyrinth."

That's Pacman if I ever saw one, lol

I am going to go with "An expandable squad is trying to fight off visitors from another planet"

• Like 1