Describe a game badly and have the person below you guess what it is.

charxsetsuna

On 2020-10-03 at 0:34 AM, Bloodytears1666 said:

This is unfair in some way, every god damn game past 2 years or more. From the last... Project Cars 3.

Thats why i added “literally”. I was talking about Hollow knight. Everything happens in a kingdom full of bugs ?  AKA Hallownest

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MohandGamer7 said:

Thats why i added “literally”. I was talking about Hollow knight. Everything happens in a kingdom full of bugs 1f41b.png  AKA Hallownest

Sorry for me being dumb, lol:). Ironically started that game recently.

Current riddle:

One guy lived in a room, other guy loved that room, a girl lived in next room, some other people died because of that room. Mostly nothing but average ordinary apartment in the middle of human's mentality.

Edited by Bloodytears1666

On 30.7.2020 at 9:20 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

i’m gonna say Assassin’s Creed - I guess ‘The Ezio Trilogy’, as there are aspects of AC2 & ACRevelations in there?

It's actually Blasphemous ^^

On 5.10.2020 at 10:27 PM, Bloodytears1666 said:

Current riddle:

One guy lived in a room, other guy loved that room, a girl lived in next room, some other people died because of that room. Mostly nothing but average ordinary apartment in the middle of human's mentality.

Silent Hill 4?

A cop gets dragged into an unethic and potentially deadly psychological experiment and has to stop a scientist with a god complex from taking over the body of a psychically gifted albino.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sillshez15 said:

It's actually Blasphemous ^^

Silent Hill 4?

A cop gets dragged into an unethic and potentially deadly psychological experiment and has to stop a scientist with a god complex from taking over the body of a psychically gifted albino.

Resident evil 4? or resident evil 2?

10 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

@Sillshez15 The Evil Within. Though not sure about scientist part. Also you was correct.

@charxsetsuna What should I guess?

Oh right 

A cowardly skeleton on a mission to be a hero. A game many people have played before years ago but beware the corn fields trying to kill you or rather rekill you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

Oh right 

A cowardly skeleton on a mission to be a hero. A game many people have played before years ago but beware the corn fields trying to kill you or rather rekill you.

MediEvil, I suppose?

”A young woman hunts feral toaster ovens in the wild.”

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Sword art online?

A game based on a 41 year old anime franchise , fight with and against characters from across the franchise, try to ignore the fact that the game title is absurdly long. 

Tough one. Gonna take a shot in the dark, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On

A game based off an old anime that features a dude with big sword, plenty of violence, blood, gore, and dark fantasy. 

Edited by Whitelightnin683

43 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Tough one. Gonna take a shot in the dark, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On

A game based off an old anime that features a dude with big sword, plenty of violence, blood, gore, and dark fantasy. 

Correct.

Berserk and the band of the hawk?

A strategy game that's been going since the nes era,not that popular in the west but it has a ambition and new games are still being released in the franchise.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 30.12.2020 at 10:16 PM, charxsetsuna said:

A strategy game that's been going since the nes era,not that popular in the west but it has a ambition and new games are still being released in the franchise.

Fire Emblem?

A bunch of dudes decided to attach chainsaws to their assault rifles, and think they can save the world from ugly underground monsters now (orbital lasers didn't work too well last time).

On 1/20/2021 at 11:38 AM, Alderriz said:

A bunch of dudes decided to attach chainsaws to their assault rifles, and think they can save the world from ugly underground monsters now (orbital lasers didn't work too well last time).

Gears of War?

Man erases his memories to escape guilt, instead loses his shit anytime he sits in the dark.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...