10 wins streak rarity

MAUSZX

How the hell did you guys did it? 

I mean that trophy is less rare than any get 1000 assists, 300 3pts and all those, for me this is the hardest trophy I am gonna get. I know the MVP will come in time, it just depends on teammates, but 10 in a row... Every time I am on 9 some platinum level players are against me or some James Harden level of defense is in my team. 

Sorry should’ve clarified that in my previous post.

It doesn’t work locally. When you do local co-op with 2 or 3 controllers, it’s just counts as an extension of the host.

So if you used your main account and a second controller, it would just match you with other players the same as always, since your main is the one playing. And if you used your second account as host and your main as a second controller, then only the alt’s stats will save, there’ll be nothing saves to the server for your main.

So neither way around works I’m afraid. You need to have a second PS4 to use an alt (or a friend/boosting partner to boost with on their PS4).

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 5:02 PM, Kristycism said:

In 2017 there was a matchmaking issue that meant people were often matched against Bots over and over, which meant wins were easy. So I'd guess a lot of people got it then.

Nowadays there are two ways to do it easily, but both will require a second person to help you with it:

1. Boost it with someone if you both have three controllers. Simply log off with your secondary controllers when it shows you your opponents if it's not your boosting partner and it won't count as a match, so your winstreak won't be ruined. You could do this with a second console if you had six controllers but there probably aren't that many people who can do that.
  2. Exploit the new-player bots matches (this is how I did it with a friend). When you start a new account on the game, the first 3 matches of 3v3 are guaranteed to be against bots, which are obviously easy wins. So what you do is your friend creates an alt account, plays through the tutorial and the first 1v1 match (which is also against a bot). Then the alt invites you to a game, and you do three matches together, which will all be against bots and therefore easy wins. After the third match, make a new alt and repeat. If you have 1 win already before doing this, you'll need 3 alts to use 3 times each. Or you can get a win-streak up to 4 legit and only need two alts.

It's really hard to do this one legit these days as you often come across stacked P2W people who have insane movement speed p-buffs and 3-pt shot cards/p-buffs and freestyles that you just can't compete against no matter how skilled you are, unless you're just as P2W. But for people who care about their wallets, it's impossible to win against. So it's easier to just use one of the two methods above so you don't need to worry about being matched against such people.

After i get a win Streak in the NA version, I switch to the EU version and my win streak disappears, did i do something wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FYI, in the past current patches, the number of consecutive wins has been bugged. It goes up every time your team forfeits which allows you to keep your winstreak. I'm not sure if it actually affects the "winstreak" as a trophy counter - but the number that reflects that is definitely messed up. Might help some people who are trying to get this trophy legit

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not sure if it was a glitch for me but I got the trophies easily by leaving the games that I was losing on. I just close and open the game and my win streak was there still. Although it may be harsh on the fair play points but I ended up getting the trophies that way.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2023 at 7:25 AM, MyNutzItchinBruh said:

I'm not sure if it was a glitch for me but I got the trophies easily by leaving the games that I was losing on. I just close and open the game and my win streak was there still. Although it may be harsh on the fair play points but I ended up getting the trophies that way.

Really? ? so i have to play it

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 7:25 AM, MyNutzItchinBruh said:

I tried on the test account and got the three consecutive wins trophy but no one passes the ball, it doesn't look very good besides the very long matchmacking times. I might just get the 10 consecutive wins trophy in hopes that Epic Games will buy the game by resurrecting it. I've foolishly gotten a trophy before, but it's relegated to another era, along with other games tried with the wrong account, and I'm not sure I want to bring it back up among the various 100%