What currently is your white whale right now in gaming

One that would make me retire from platinums all together.. Idk

Ones that I still go for over the years and elude me now and then I would say would be all the Tales games

Tales of Zesteria is just really the weakest game and keeps gnawing at me to at least finish the game.

One day

One day you'll all be mine?

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

I am patiently awaiting a patch for the glitched Indivisible DLC trophies so I can earn my 100th platinum and simultaneously have 100% completion. It's been about 2 months since the DLC came out so it's become an agonizing wait, especially since my 100th platinum is Star Ocean 4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

I do hope people get the moby dick reference 

for me this moment my white wale right now is getting every character master rank in plants vs zombie battle neighborville 

only 60 level remaining for my platinum 

GOAT collector in 2k20, I've gotten about 200 cards the past few days so its going better but its still grindy, and also finding a server in star wars battlefront

• Like 1

Nothing at the moment.

I think the next game I'll play where I might experience a white whale would be Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain because of it's length and Fallout 4. I honestly think Fallout 4 is mediocre and I was seriously turned off by it when I played it back in late 2015. I picked it up for a bit in 2019 for a trophy or two then quit out of boredom. Now with all the DLC I have to slog through 50 - 70+ hours of it.

Then there's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain which is a 100+ hour game based on what everyone has said. If there's one weakness I have in trophy hunting apart from fighting games and shmups, it's enduring long games.

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

Ys Origin. 

I just need the boss rush trophy.

The good news is I already have the skill to beat it.

The bad news is this game has crashed every single time I attempted it. 

Which is over 20 times. I’m starting to lose hope here...

Super Meat boy. Took me years playing it on and off to get closer to the plat, then I gave up on it because Impossible Boy truly deserved its name, making all the effort for naught. I doubt I will ever try it again given how far the gap is between my skill and the skill required to get this abomination, so this white whale will keep roaming free while I hunt other shit.

Edited by Nighcisama
  • Like 4