Themes and avatars?

dexthepleb

I'm gonna assume you checked your junk mail, trash mail, spam mail whatever folder?

I wish they just do these sorta things directly to your PSN with a PM message or notification.

And the goodies are from getting certain trophies in the game, i'd contact support if its been like 14 days and nothing.

I saw this "guide" on how to get it. Don't think its much help though...but worth a quick look.

Spoiler

On 13/07/2020 at 7:24 AM, dexthepleb said:

Alright l'll talk to playstation support tomorrow thanks guys appreciate it 

Please tell if it works as I'm actually in the same position as you. Just don't wanna waste my time if it doesn't result in anything. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone post all the themes and avatars you should get? I only recieved the seemingly last set of Akechi, Haru and Yoshizawa and the Spanish Sony website doesn't have a live chat for this types of issues and their contact only tackles refunds and repairs with little else involving digital rewards like these. I straight emailed them back on the one I got to see if they could look into it, I need my Ryuji one if there's one.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2020 at 1:18 AM, Eremoto said:

Can someone post all the themes and avatars you should get? I only recieved the seemingly last set of Akechi, Haru and Yoshizawa and the Spanish Sony website doesn't have a live chat for this types of issues and their contact only tackles refunds and repairs with little else involving digital rewards like these. I straight emailed them back on the one I got to see if they could look into it, I need my Ryuji one if there's one.

K1OcTbf.png

Themes (Morgana theme has protagonist icon for some reason):

447b3929cdeb41129d8c8da6483496bf41d616a1

I posted these in the 1st thread when they started sending them, it's everything I got from all existing emails.

Edited by SnizelPS
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Just wondering if anyone in the UK actually got these? A lot of games that offer things like this end up with the rewards only being eligible in America like the Days Gone ones were.

Obviously I'd like the themes & avatars but there's no point me chasing up Sony after them if the UK don't get them.

I'm in the UK. I didn't get the email, but they credited the avatars and themes to me when I contacted PlayStation Support. I would only recommend contacting them 2 weeks after you pop the platinum though. They want you to wait that long in case you get the email and it's better to claim all of the rewards at once.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm in the UK. I didn't get the email, but they credited the avatars and themes to me when I contacted PlayStation Support. I would only recommend contacting them 2 weeks after you pop the platinum though. They want you to wait that long in case you get the email and it's better to claim all of the rewards at once.

Awesome, will do that then once I get the platinum, thanks.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 0:36 AM, Undead Wolf said:

Hi again.

I'm just wondering how you managed to get in touch with support to have them send them to you? I've attempted to through the live chat only for it to pop up & say you have been blocked from the live chat which according to Google happens to a lot of people.

12 minutes ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Hi again.

I'm just wondering how you managed to get in touch with support to have them send them to you? I've attempted to through the live chat only for it to pop up & say you have been blocked from the live chat which according to Google happens to a lot of people.

I did it through the Live Chat. I didn't have an issue with being blocked, so I don't really know what to suggest other than making sure you're trying during the opening hours.

oRhBDfk.png

I guess you could always try calling them as well.

14 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I did it through the Live Chat. I didn't have an issue with being blocked, so I don't really know what to suggest other than making sure you're trying during the opening hours.

oRhBDfk.png

I guess you could always try calling them as well.

Hmm I don't know them. When I follow the link that was provided further up the thread it redirect to what looks like the US Playstation site which is possibly why I'm getting the block message as obviously it's the wrong region.

I've tried going through the UK Playstation site but all I can find is the help section which ironically is no help, there is nothing I can find linking to a live chat or even a phone number.

Is there any chance you could post a link to the support page your using to access it please?

1 minute ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Hmm I don't know them. When I follow the link that was provided further up the thread it redirect to what looks like the US Playstation site which is possibly why I'm getting the block message as obviously it's the wrong region.

I've tried going through the UK Playstation site but all I can find is the help section which ironically is no help, there is nothing I can find linking to a live chat or even a phone number.

Is there any chance you could post a link to the support page your using to access it please?

Ah, that's probably why then. And sure, you can access Live Chat from this link: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/#!/

You have to select an issue first and not all of them lead to the option of contacting Live Chat. You don't have to be accurate when selecting the issue though, so this is how I did it.

PlayStation 4 > PlayStation Store & Transactions > Voucher Codes > How to redeem a voucher code. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find the 'Need to Contact Us?' section I showed in the image above. If there's an easier way to access Live Chat then I don't know about it. Works for me though. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

Ah, that's probably why then. And sure, you can access Live Chat from this link: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/#!/

You have to select an issue first and not all of them lead to the option of contacting Live Chat. You don't have to be accurate when selecting the issue though, so this is how I did it.

PlayStation 4 > PlayStation Store & Transactions > Voucher Codes > How to redeem a voucher code. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll find the 'Need to Contact Us?' section I showed in the image above. If there's an easier way to access Live Chat then I don't know about it. Works for me though. 1f61b.png

That's amazing, thank you very much.

I'll give it a try tomorrow & see how I get on. Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just sent them an e-mail about this. Totally forgot about this extra promo content.

With the whole PS5 thing going on, guess it'll take some time they'll answer but that's alright with me.

Also good to know that this is still on-going... ?

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Fallen_Chaos_ said:

Are these Avatars all still obtainable?

Yes, but the emails seem to be just as inconsistent. I’ve been going back and forth with support because not only am I not getting these it seems my account has been blocked from receiving emails other than the “thank you for your purchase” and “funds have been added to your account” emails.

• 3 months later...
33 minutes ago, DivineAlice said:

Is there a deadline for them? I never looked into the dead line 

I thought to have read it was this March but not sure. I like those avatar but i don't plan to play Royal yet, it will remain a bit more on my shelf. I hope they will be still available by the time i'll start but but if not, nevermind.