Any more games like this?

racingtoyota

• 1 month later...

Games like this on the PS4, at the top of my head, I really cannot think of any. Then again, I haven't played that many. The only one that seems similar, but I haven't personally tested, is Drive!Drive!Drive! The racing style appears to be similar to that of the old 16-bit racing games and it features a lot of neon as well, so it might be right up your alley.

Other than that one, I think your best bet might be going back to check on the old games series that inspired Horizon Chase Turbo, specifically: Top Gear, OutRun, and the often forgotten Lotus series.

I played the shit out of those games when I was a kid. Good times they were. ^^

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Honor_Hand said:

Games like this on the PS4, at the top of my head, I really cannot think of any. Then again, I haven't played that many. The only one that seems similar, but I haven't personally tested, is Drive!Drive!Drive!

Does this game have trophies? Cannot find a list on here.

Edit: Found it, didnt come up when typing the full name only if I searched Drive.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5621-drivedrivedrive

Edited by Martain2

12 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

Does this game have trophies? Cannot find a list on here.

Edit: Found it, didnt come up when typing the full name only if I searched Drive.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5621-drivedrivedrive

Yeah, there you go. It does have trophies.

It has a very low completion rate, no idea how hard it might actually be. I've yet to try it myself, but I've seen it go on discount more than a couple of times.

• 2 weeks later...