How do you install the campaign?

I got the game at launch and played through on veteran - I wanted to go and quickly clean up the trophies, but this whole system is confusing and broken. I redownloaded Modern Warfare, prioritized the campaign packs and data packs needed to run the game beyond that. Except when I load the game up it tells me everything is unplayable EXCEPT Warzone. I could not care less about war zone, and the campaign is inaccessible with 150GBs installed on my HDD. 

Does anyone know how to navigate this maze so I can get access to the campaign again? I'm really hoping I dont have to install every multiplayer and spec ops pack for it to work. 150GBs to access an install menu is simply pathetic.

5 hours ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

Options>General>see scroll down Installs

Sorry - thats the problem, I have all the campaign related stuff installed and then some. It still won't let me access anything. I'm trying to find out how to access campaign without giving more of my HDD space to the game. 150 GBs for a menu that takes you to download the game is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. 

• Like 2