ryuji_sakujo

Destiny 2 - Leviathan raid (normal/prestige), helpful resources

8 posts in this topic

Some helpful videos for those looking to learn more about and eventually complete Leviathan raid on Normal and Prestige difficulty:

 

complete raid guide

Watch these before attempting Leviathan, you will come much more prepared.
Watching the first video is a requirement before moving on to the second, as the second video assumes that you know how LEV (normal) works.

shortcuts through Leviathan underbelly to the boss room

You need to do all of the encounters (the hunt, the showers, the gauntlet + 3x courtyard) before getting access to the Calus boss room using this method!

 

 

other interesting videos, not really necessary for earning trophies

 

Edited by ryuji_sakujo
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless there's been major changes, all the raid trophies since Destiny 1 have only required you to defeat the final boss of the raid.  The issue is getting a checkpoint for the boss.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Quikdrawjoe said:

Unless there's been major changes, all the raid trophies since Destiny 1 have only required you to defeat the final boss of the raid.  The issue is getting a checkpoint for the boss.

 

If you use the Destiny 2 App and go to Fireteams, there are usually a few fireteams with the Calus checkpoint available.

 

Problem is, those people will want someone with a shitload of clears and who know how to do the void and throme room perfectly. Not some random fishing for an easy way to get the Prestige trophy.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, thekingsman123 said:

 

If you use the Destiny 2 App and go to Fireteams, there are usually a few fireteams with the Calus checkpoint available.

 

Problem is, those people will want someone with a shitload of clears and who know how to do the void and throme room perfectly. Not some random fishing for an easy way to get the Prestige trophy.

 

That normally is the issue.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I complete prestige leviathan but haven’t completed normal leviathan, will I get both the trophies for completing prestige and normal leviathan?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, heatrod86 said:

If I complete prestige leviathan but haven’t completed normal leviathan, will I get both the trophies for completing prestige and normal leviathan?

Yes

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I right in thinking the Leviathan raid will be vaulted soon? If so I wonder if they will edit the trophy list or just make it impossible to plat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Waters_44 said:

Am I right in thinking the Leviathan raid will be vaulted soon?

Yes, get it before it's vaulted.

 

On 9/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, Waters_44 said:

If so I wonder if they will edit the trophy list or just make it impossible to plat

None knows that ahead of time, afaik no info has been given about this so consider it locked out or impossible after the update.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.