Majima forced his way into a fight

FinalFrank15

There are certain spots where each one can show up easier. Slugger can show up on Senryo Avenue on the northern end, Breaker can show up on Shichifuku Street near the save point on the east, and Mad Dog should show up in front of Millennium Tower.

• Like 2

They appear in certain locations if I remember correctly. You will be fighting random thugs and he will join during or after their defeat. When he attacks you without interrupting a fight it won't count.
Slugger: Senryo Avenue, northern end (not Senryo Avenue North) or Shichifuku Street West

Breaker: Shichifuku Street East, near the save point or Theater Avenue, southern end

Mad Dog: In front of Akaushimaru, Taihei Boulevard or Theater Square Alley

Hopefully this helps!

Edited by AmaimonHD

1 hour ago, FinalFrank15 said:

The thing is, I DID get into a battle with him in each of the styles, but the trophies didn't pop.

He's supposed to come in while you're fighting regular enemies. These enemies are different in that they stop you while you're running around and he will come in when you beat up one or two of them. It will look like this.

12 hours ago, AmaimonHD said:

They appear in certain locations if I remember correctly. You will be fighting random thugs and he will join during or after their defeat. When he attacks you without interrupting a fight it won't count.
Slugger: Senryo Avenue, northern end (not Senryo Avenue North) or Shichifuku Street West

Breaker: Shichifuku Street East, near the save point or Theater Avenue, southern end

Mad Dog: In front of Akaushimaru, Taihei Boulevard or Theater Square Alley

Hopefully this helps!

10 hours ago, Redgrave said:

He's supposed to come in while you're fighting regular enemies. These enemies are different in that they stop you while you're running around and he will come in when you beat up one or two of them. It will look like this.

Everytime this happens, i beat up every normal thug and then he appears. Should I wait?

6 hours ago, FinalFrank15 said:

Everytime this happens, i beat up every normal thug and then he appears. Should I wait?

Wait for what? Him to show up? Like in the video those fights are different in that someone will stop you in the street and Kiryu will talk back to them. Also, what rank do you have Majima at? His specific styles won't show up until he's a certain rank so I think Mad Dog won't show up until he is SS or SSS Rank. Slugger and Breaker would show up sooner so you will likely get those first.

3 hours ago, Redgrave said:

Wait for what? Him to show up? Like in the video those fights are different in that someone will stop you in the street and Kiryu will talk back to them. Also, what rank do you have Majima at? His specific styles won't show up until he's a certain rank so I think Mad Dog won't show up until he is SS or SSS Rank. Slugger and Breaker would show up sooner so you will likely get those first.

Yes. I find someone wanting to punch me, then enter in a fight with him. But everytime this happens, I defeat him then Majima appears. Should I wait for him? And I'm in rank SS

17 minutes ago, FinalFrank15 said:

Yes. I find someone wanting to punch me, then enter in a fight with him. But everytime this happens, I defeat him then Majima appears. Should I wait for him? And I'm in rank SS

Waiting doesn't do anything since he's supposed to show up after you knock out one guy. But what I would do is to get him to rank SSS and then do the final fight with him. He will still show up afterwords and to make it somewhat easier you could buy the Beads of Good Fortune item from Bob that turns off encounters since all it does it turn off the random enemies but Majima encounters still work, which includes the guys that Majima will force his way into a fight for. So try maxing him out and then see what happens afterwards when you try going into the spots mentioned. Running around with the Beads of Good Fortune could also help since running into someone means that you are going to encounter him in the middle of the fight.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Waiting doesn't do anything since he's supposed to show up after you knock out one guy. But what I would do is to get him to rank SSS and then do the final fight with him. He will still show up afterwords and to make it somewhat easier you could buy the Beads of Good Fortune item from Bob that turns off encounters since all it does it turn off the random enemies but Majima encounters still work, which includes the guys that Majima will force his way into a fight for. So try maxing him out and then see what happens afterwards when you try going into the spots mentioned. Running around with the Beads of Good Fortune could also help since running into someone means that you are going to encounter him in the middle of the fight.

Ok, will do that, thanks. Didn't know about that beads

• 2 weeks later...