Question about rocket fuel

DiegoMolinams

• 2 weeks later...

On 14-7-2020 at 6:40 AM, DiegoMolinams said:

When buying the mythic edition I totally forgot that usually with this kind of games the premium currency is locked to the account where you buy the game. Does anyone know if the battle pass will be giftable like in Fortnite? 1f614.png

For the people who played in the Pre-season gets 3000 rocket fuel for free. I just added it to my account. If you start the game you get a thank you message and are awarded 3000 rocket fuel.
The battle pass costs 950. So you get a few free passes or items to buy

2700 rocket fuel is €24,99, So you almost got the game for free if you are planning to buy Rocket Fuel

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

For the people who played in the Pre-season gets 3000 rocket fuel for free. I just added it to my account. If you start the game you get a thank you message and are awarded 3000 rocket fuel.
The battle pass costs 950. So you get a few free passes or items to buy

2700 rocket fuel is €24,99, So you almost got the game for free if you are planning to buy Rocket Fuel

Yes, fantastic news. Also I contacted one of the devs and he helped me with my problem so I algo got the extra 1000 RF from my mythic edition. This week ended on a good note with rocket arena