See here for trophy tips

Bizzy_Montana_
By Bizzy_Montana_ in Games of Glory,
Hey there everyone!   Back when I played Games of Glory I was asked about the game a few times. I've sent players the following tips but I've just come to realize that I never shared this information publicly here. Therefore I hope that players who are going for 100% find some useful tips Feel free to correct me if some of the information is outdated as I played the game in 2019.   I'll name the latest players (whose forum profiles I can find) in order to make them see this thread: @Danny_Johansen , @Yuichiro-Akuhei , @Darkette , @mg100415, @Devil3zozHD, @smoker_m, @TheHarryGamer99, @quickfoozlle, @Keres_Theos   The game will take you around 250-300 hours to complete if you do it the way I did. Play with at least 4 PS4’s or 3 PS4’s and 1 PC (which was my approach). The game features cross-platform play and you don’t need PS+ to play online.   As for “Damage Dealer“, just make sure to cause a lot of damage to the other consoles and preferably play on Arkashan (normal, not Novice) in order to inflict thousands of points of damage to the enemy’s core.   “There can only be one“ can easily be achieved by playing 1vs1 on Svandia and winning all rounds.   Boost your other consoles / PC until you are at Rank 5 with each so that you can apply to your main character’s club. Getting the club match trophy didn‘t really work out for me at the beginning, but eventually it popped. I think I invited one other console to my match and side, then put the other two players into the enemy team and won the match, but I’m not 100% sure about this anymore. The trophy is not glitched, though.   Afterwards, just make sure to buy a different character from one faction with all your devices (I chose the upper horizontal line) and play a 4vs4 match for “Roleplaying“.   The 2 major grinds are “Svandia Pro“ and “Arkashan Pro“. Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a way to fully automatize this process, even when using a turbo controller.   “Svandia Pro“ can be earned by playing 1vs1 matches. You can either decide to win all rounds by moving over to your secondary and killing it, or you can just utilize a rubber band on your secondary’s left stick to push it downwards. Due to the game’s system of letting to person who is closer to the central point after 80 seconds win the round,  this nets you one round-win.  Repeat this 4 times and you have got 1 out of 500 victories.  You can press rematch (square) on the summary screen to reinvite your secondary, but please keep in mind that rematching is quite glitchy and leads to having to restart the application every now and then. You will have to set up the lobby after each match (even if you are choosing rematch), your preferred options are not saved.   “Arkashan Pro“ is where you will need all your devices running constantly. Set up a 3vs3 (it’s the minimum) match on Arkashan-Novice (enemy core has got only 6k instead of 10k health), invite your other devices and play as the home team with your main account + two bots and with all three of your other devices on the away team. This way, you won’t have any AI enemies. Start the game, buy an upgrade for your fists, walk to the enemy base, staying behind the line of sight of the enemy’s towers, wait for the AI to capture the points and the enemy’s shield to go down. When the shield is down, hurry to the core (passing the towers) and punch it. You can keep R2 pressed by utilizing a toothpick. Repeat this process 499 times. If I recall correctly, I chose Saga as my character because she's able to move quickly and even has an ability to cast a "boost pad".   Best of success to anyone going to play the game! Thanks a lot @NewVincent and @yh2552 for answering my questions and providing helpful tips!   Greetings from Germany    
  • 6 replies