Ghost of Tsushima Trophies

LegolasRanger

Interested to see how the platinum icon looks.

First playthrough will be on normal. Then, Hard difficulty on Kurosawa mode.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Just wait until a month from now when they announce New Game+ DLC that has a single bronze trophy that requires you to beat the brand new Ultra-Mega-Insanity difficulty in under 4 hours while blindfolded without saving or dying.

Yep. This is a AAA Sony first party open world game. We're definitely getting more trophies in later updates. 

Sucker Punch have also confirmed no New Game+ at launch. Meaning they're gonna have to add it in later in an update. Meaning there'll probably be trophies tied to it. 

So get used to having this game on your hard drive for the next year lmfao. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Looks good. Love the plat name. Glad no difficulty trophies.

that's for the DLC (update) trophies

5 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Some people seem to be complaining but I kind of like a trophy list that is just about thoroughly and completely exploring an open world game. If you want to get the platinum, just do everything.

When trophies exist for doing things that make absolutely no sense or that no one would ever do except for a trophy and you require a bizarre list of precursor points to accomplish it, those really seem kind of pointless at times. Kill this enemy by throwing poo after dressing like an albino chimpanzee and sniffing your fingers exactly six times at 8:37 PM. Trophies like those aren’t for trophy hunters, those are for guide readers.

thank you. 

As expected from a first party game from PlayStation, another very easy trophy list. I wish they start getting more creative with these lists instead of being just 'do all of this and that'. It doesn't even have to have a difficulty trophy. But regardless, playing this game day one. It's the game I'm looking forward to the most (even more than Cyberpunk actually).

5 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Looks like if you want the plat you have to go the samurai route. And I was going to play this as a ninja. ?

Pretty sure they said there's no honour system in this game. You start off as samurai then become the ghost.

11 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Looks like if you want the plat you have to go the samurai route. And I was going to play this as a ninja. 1f61c.png

They also said you can switch back and forth between samurai and Ghost, so won't be that big of a deal, I don't think.

17 minutes ago, PostGameBlues said:

Pretty sure they said there's no honour system in this game. You start off as samurai then become the ghost.

10 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

They also said you can switch back and forth between samurai and Ghost, so won't be that big of a deal, I don't think.

I was just kidding. Even though I will always go stealth if given the option to do so. I knew this game would obviously have scripted battles and duels. So playing the whole game stealthily would be out of the question. And I don't mind at all, especially after seeing the "7 Reasons It's The Samurai Game You've Been Waiting For" video.

I hope it's not, but it does look like an easy platinum...

I understand why, but it's a shame to have great games with no challenge in them. Not asking for something crazy, just a playthrough on Hard(higher difficulty) or some post-game Challenges. Something that will separate casual players from trophy-hunters(completionists).

And no, I don't want to play the game on "Ultra Hard" and get nothing for it. I want something to remind me what I have accomplished in that game. I want "Living Legend" trophy to be worthy of its name.

Edited by Kiyan-13
  • Like 3